Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Brave Cuddly Bob Empty Brave Cuddly Bob

Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:04 am
Cuddly Bob is a blobfish and mascot of the team I work with. He goes away on travels with team members who have to send back photos of him via Whatsapp.

Here are two pictures of Cuddly Bob being very brave. (I think I was quite courageous in placing him in the right positions for the photos too). I can assure you that there has been no manipulation of these images in PowerPoint using copy image > crop > remove background or.... insert background picture > freeform drawing x 3 > background picture fill and transparent colour fill - none of that, at all, no way. Rolling Eyes

Brave Cuddly Bob Brave_Bob  Brave Cuddly Bob Bob_Croc
(I took the photo of the tiger in India, but not the croc)

Here's a picture of a real blobfish, named as the ugliest creature on earth. Look like anyone you know?
Brave Cuddly Bob Blobfish_2
Brave Cuddly Bob Blob_trump
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Brave Cuddly Bob Empty Re: Brave Cuddly Bob

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:00 am
Cute mascot, the blobfish.

As much as the world doesn't like the other ugly sack of fat, we probably shouldn't bring in politics on PPC. We are here to create and share awesome, and be united with our creativity despite our beliefs. I don't want PPC to be a place where someone feels discriminated because of who they are or what they believe. 

We come from all different walks of life, raised differently with different views of the world. I find it interesting that as a species, humans differ so much, and yet have the ability to share their differences with others. When someone is different than you, I challenge you to listen and learn from one another, rather than use ignorance of each other as a fear tactic. Learning and understanding about our world and surroundings is key, not hateful slurs because they're different.

Now, with all that said, this is in no way in denfense of a certain country's leader, or political party. Whether you like him or hate him, please be accepting of what you hear from all sides, learn from it (and also fact check everything!) All I'm saying is, open your mind and heart to new things that don't make sense, and learn so they do make sense. Maybe, just maybe, if everyone took the time to learn from another rather than have emotional driven knee jerk reactions, we'd all be in a better place.

Now let's all get back to doing what we all love doing, and create awesome!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum