PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

hangman - HANGMAN 2 - Now a 2-player game like the original Empty HANGMAN 2 - Now a 2-player game like the original

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The first Hangman game was against the computer, this new version replicates the original 2-player game.

It's now uploaded to me website, so you can download PPTX and PPSX files from HERE

Debanu likes this post

Alsoni
Alsoni
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

hangman - HANGMAN 2 - Now a 2-player game like the original Empty Re: HANGMAN 2 - Now a 2-player game like the original

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:15 am
Hey John. Really great work. The art is especially nice. Overall it's a really tidy package.

My only suggestion would be to make the spaces come back if I click on them a second time. At the moment they just repeat the fade out animation. It would be great if they would toggle off/on in case I turn a space off by accident while reaching for a letter on the top row.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

hangman - HANGMAN 2 - Now a 2-player game like the original Empty Re: HANGMAN 2 - Now a 2-player game like the original

Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:53 am
Thanks Alsoni, good idea. My initial thought was that if you accidently clicked on a space when setting up the game you could just hit the New Game button. I didn't think of accidentally clicking one with a game in progress.

Really glad you've joined us - we thought we'd lost you!

Edit: Adjustment made. Spaces and blocks of letters can now be toggled (on the website version).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum