PowerPoint Creative

Go down
Yahretzky
Aspiring PPT Creator
Aspiring PPT Creator

Hello from Warsaw - Poland!

on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:26 pm
Hi! Yahretzky is my Polish nick name written phonetically in English. It is only by pure coincidence that I stumbled upon Mike's "The Wheel of Fortune" PPT game. Through the links provided I ended up here. Till now I've used PPT only for presentation purposes (yes, that's lame!). I do, however, appreciate PPT for its graphics and design possibilities. The idea of using PPT to play games is completely new to me. This year I turned 60 and my venture to join this Forum is to check whether I'm not too old to try something quite interesting and very out-of-the-ordinary. I'll pace quietly through the different topics and see if I can then accomplish something of my own worthy of sharing with you. Good to have found you!
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Re: Hello from Warsaw - Poland!

on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 am
Hi Yahretzky! You are very welcome.

I doubt very much if you are too old to try something quite interesting and very out-of-the-ordinary! Whether you are looking to make games using VBA (like Mike) or non-VBA (like me) you can count on getting whatever support and encouragement you need - you only have to ask!

Looking forward to seeing any creation that you come up with. Glad you have found us!
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm
Glad you could join us, Yahretzky!

I am honored to have you here and willing to try out something new and using PowerPoint for something other just presentations. I can't wait to see what creations you share on here!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum