PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

link - A Help File, Guide or link to teach using the Forum tools Empty A Help File, Guide or link to teach using the Forum tools

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:43 am
I feel awkward with this post but I still don't know how to exploit the Forum tools. I know only how to give Quick Replies. 
For instance:
- how to quote a part of someone's text in a reply
- what does "lock post for new reports" mean + the other icons (probably one of them has to do with quoting)
- what are all the buttons for in edit mode and how to make best use of them
- difference between Quick Reply and Reply to Topic (and Post New Topic) all under the same topic
- due to trial and error I posted something accidentally using some mode and there was no Delete or a trash bin icon (why?) but I was allowed to edit so I wrote ERROR - it's still up there
- how to link to other threads within a thread
- how to quickly check for news not having to go through the whole Forum topic by topic
- what's the difference between pasting an image, inserting and hosting
- and probably so much more...
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

link - A Help File, Guide or link to teach using the Forum tools Empty Re: A Help File, Guide or link to teach using the Forum tools

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:54 pm
Yahretzky,

There is an FAQ page that forumotion has put together here: https://powerpointcreative.forumotion.com/faq
It may not be as in depth as you are looking for, but it is a start.

Another suggestion is to make a test thread and see what each button does after you send. You can edit your posts after submitting to the forum. Have fun!
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

link - A Help File, Guide or link to teach using the Forum tools Empty Re: A Help File, Guide or link to teach using the Forum tools

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:58 am
Thanks Mike. I'll do both.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum