rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Forum Terms of Service/Forum Rules Empty Forum Terms of Service/Forum Rules

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Forum Terms of Service

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible for the discussions. 

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it). 

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited. 
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post information which comes from another site, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless! 
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised! 

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. The Internet is neither an anonymous space nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions. 

By using this forum:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

In addition to the rules above, please read through the following PPC Rules and Guidelines FAQs

Posting Guidelines and FAQ

I’m new! What can I do here?
You can introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon, check out and comment on other creator's works in the forum, join in the fun with some forum games, or chat with other creators like yourself. We do hope that you'll be able to stay and share your work with us!

What can't I do here?
Not much. All we expect is that you don't go beyond the realms of normal decency and respectfulness. PPC is not a forum for discussing controversial topics such as religion or politics. Any posts that are no creative in nature are not welcomed here and would be subject to administrative action. Disrespectful posts are not tolerated here. PPC strives to maintain a positive and creative environment.

Do I need to be an expert in PowerPoint?
No, you don’t! This forum has members of all different skill levels, from casual PowerPoint user to expert. PPC encourages everyone to grow and expand their skills with PowerPoint. Learn from tutorials, or the other members. You will be surprised on what you can learn or what will inspire you!

Why can’t I send a Private Message?
Private Messaging function will be turned on once you have reached the status of Aspiring PPT Creator. (After making 5 posts or replies in the forum.)

What is Reputation?
Reputation is a visual of how well received your posting habits are with the rest of the forum. Everyone starts off with a reputation of 3. Forum members (who have 5 or more posts) can Like or Dislike any of your posts or replies. Your reputation will be increased by 1 for every Like (Green Thumbs Up) or decreased by 1 for a Dislike (Red Thumbs Down.)

What posts should I Like?
Any post or reply that has greatly contributed to our community. Example posts or replies such as (but not limited to:) a very helpful tutorial, answer to a tough question, content that has inspired you to create something new. PPC encourages you to be thoughtful of what you post.

What posts should I Dislike?
Any post or reply that disrupts the community. Example posts or replies such as (but not limited to:) Short Pointless Annoying Messages (SPAM) posts, topics of an offensive nature or any comments that show disrespect to anyone.

User-created content

PPC is not responsible for user-created content. This forum can and will remove any content it sees fit if it causes any issues with the forum or its users. Download user-created content at your own risk. If you upload any content that might cause objection, please be courteous and add a warning or disclaimer within your post.

Challenges/Contests

A challenge is where an activity has been posted, that should be challenging yet possible to accomplish. Within the rules and guidelines posted in the challenge, can you accomplish the objective? Challenges are meant to be a fun way to put your PowerPoint skills to the test and further push the limits of PowerPoint.

The most important rule of all

Have fun! I know that sounds like a no-brainer, but seriously, do it! If you're not having fun sharing your games or checking out other's work, then you're not doing it right. We want to make sure that all our members are enjoying their time here, being creative is FUN!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post them in the PPC Feedback forum. Thanks again for joining PPC and we'll see you in the forum!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum