Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Making Videos Empty Making Videos

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 pm
Making videos of my games and tutorials and posting them onto my You Tube channel has increasingly become a key element of my overall PowerPoint activities.

My new-look website allows direct viewing of You Tube videos which is really useful. While screenshots of games etc are great, videos capture more of what the playing experience will be like, which is why I post videos to this forum whenever I can.

The other good thing about having a You Tube channel, is that I can publicise my website, and of course this forum, by providing the relevant links.

To make the videos I use two main pieces of software:

- HyperCam 4 (I think 5 is now available)
- Serif MoviePlus

HyperCam records whatever's happening on the screen:
Making Videos 2018-02-14_(1)

Serif MoviePlus enables the editing of the recordings and making the movie:
Making Videos 2018-02-14

Sometimes I use You Tube's music that's available when a video's uploaded, sometimes I use my own music made many years ago on E-Jay software.

(Btw - the game shown in the screenshots above is a new one which I'll probably post to the forum soon - with a video!)

If you want to check out all the videos I have on my You Tube channel (games, educational templates, + more) you can get to it here:
johnr:  You Tube Channel

If you have a look, please 'Like' anything you like, and of course, feel free to subscribe! (More Likes = more views = more potential forum members)

Interestingly, I have one subscriber who appears to like 'Disliking' my videos immediately after they are posted - oh well!

However, if you have anything constructive to say about how I can realistically improve my videos, I would really be interested to hear from you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum