PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

DICE - FIFTH PPC CHALLENGE - ROLLING DICE! Empty FIFTH PPC CHALLENGE - ROLLING DICE!

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:40 pm
Just to be clear - the Fourth PPC Challenge is still up and running so please see if you can get some fireworks to us when you can.

So...here's the Fifth PPC Challenge:

The ability to get PowerPoint to roll dice with as random an outcome as rolling real dice has opened a whole range of game possibilities. I've recently posted Yahtzee and Jurassic Chase that use dice throws and have also made Snakes & Ladders which I haven't posted to the forum yet.

The challenge is therefore to make a game using the throw of one or more dice. DON'T WORRY - I WILL PROVIDE THE DICE! All you have to do is make a game with them.

You can get two different types of dice throw on a PPTX file here: ROLLING DICE. Download and open the slides in Show mode to see how they work. You can then copy / paste / experiment as you like. You can use the dice graphics and animations that I've provided or any variations of your own.

You can replicate a traditional or well-known game, or make an original. The choice is yours.

Please post your games to this section of the forum - not the games section.

The deadline for submitting your rolling dice game is 8 April 2018

Let's roll!!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

DICE - FIFTH PPC CHALLENGE - ROLLING DICE! Empty Dice-Oulette - for PPC challenge #5

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:54 am
Here's my contribution to the rolling dice challenge. Managed to start and finish it in a day (albeit a rather long day).

It'a a single dice game with echoes of roulette. It can involve some strategy too.

You can get the PPSX and PPTX versions from website: DICE-OULETTE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum