Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

KALEIDOSCOPE 2 Empty KALEIDOSCOPE 2

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
KALEIDOSCOPE 2 Kaleid12

I haven't yet fully explored the Triggers rusnakcreative suggests in his post in KALEIDOSCOPE.

After experimenting this is what I came up with to get instantly good results:

- give a pair of discs the same colour; otherwise you'll see two discs turning in opposite directions with minimal or no KALEIDOSCOPE effect;
- no shape border lines for reasons above;
- the best Emphasis effect for me was Color Pulse as suggested by johnr; there are more to try Smile
- longer Spin and Colour Pulse times work better for me than shorter ones;
- tried with 2 pairs of discs for a total of 4 discs - gives amazingly good results; needs some experimenting with templates;
- for a head start with making your own templates and merging shapes you can check this tutorial on making cog wheels or check out my video here for making your first simple KALEIDOSCOPE.

Feel free to experiment as your stunning KALEIDOSCOPES will take on a new dimension! Don't forget to show off your results in the Animations section of the Forum - I'd like to learn from you.

The download link to the .ppsx file is here.

While working with KALEIDOSCOPE colours, I stumbled onto something completely new & different I hope to share with you soon. I'm refining it. It's still about colour changes and rotating discs so I'll leave it as a continuation of the KALEIDOSCOPE theme.

So, stay tuned for KALEIDOSCOPE 3!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

KALEIDOSCOPE 2 Empty Re: KALEIDOSCOPE 2

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:25 pm
Thanks again for posting your kaleidoscopes - as soon as I've finished the Mastermind game, I'll be making some!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum