Go down
alonggreen
alonggreen
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Running Family Feud Empty Running Family Feud

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 pm
Greetings,

Newbie is an understatement, but here I am.  I have downloaded the program.  Figured out how to make 5 rounds of answers.  Posted the question.  What I can not figure out is how to get it to run?!!!!  And when we start the game, how do I keep the answers covered up until someone answers???! Help! Neutral
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Running Family Feud Empty Re: Running Family Feud

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:52 pm
Hello alonggreen,

First off, welcome to the PPC forum! I hope you'll find some cool tips and tricks with PowerPoint here as well as check out what others have created within PowerPoint.

When you first open the file, it should ask you for permission to run macros. You will need to click Ok to enable macros. If you do not click Ok and just close out of that prompt, the macros will not run and the game will not work as designed. You'll need to close the file and reopen it so it can ask you to enable macros.

Next, you will want to make sure you are on Slide 1 and then either press the F5 key on the keyboard, or View Slideshow. When you're in the slideshow mode, you will be able to click on buttons on each slide that will take you to the other slides and run macros for things like keeping track of scores.

Play around with it for a while and get familiar with how things are ran is the best advice I can give you.

After you have played around with it and have any questions, let us know and we'll be able to help clear things up best we can.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum