Go down
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

game - Trigger Mini Game Empty Trigger Mini Game

Thu May 21, 2020 10:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Aditya - have you seen the mini game I posted as an example of using triggers? If not you can download it at the link I provided 4 comments earlier Smile

Download

Last edited by rusnakcreative on Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added download link from tutorial thread)
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

game - Trigger Mini Game Empty Re: Trigger Mini Game

Thu May 21, 2020 11:41 am
Actually I haven't downloaded it yet , cause my pc is busy letting my parents watch movies almost half a day lol
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

Thu May 21, 2020 11:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Btw , I was thinking, why don't we do a Collab on this new game about "teaching to learn and apply ppt skills to make games"? What say john , yahretzky , rusnakcreative, Listwits?
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

Fri May 22, 2020 5:18 am
OMG !! yahretzky , your game is so hard!! nice concept! i have created a similar game based on this concept ; but its not complete yet. will post that soon. BTW the title WAIT is suitable for this game  Wink
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

game - Trigger Mini Game Empty Trigger Mini Game

Fri May 22, 2020 5:29 am
Wait !! how in the heaven did you do the background layout thing !!! how did you changed the layout presets !!
how did you gave them trigger !!! Shocked
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Fri May 22, 2020 2:20 pm
Aditya
I will show you everything I've learned with triggers and stuff when I come back from my leave. I will be gone until June 8th or so.

In the meantime a little something for you (and anyone else) - a continuation of the ideas from my Mini Games series. If on the opening screen you select the yellow square you'll start the game from the beginning and then will have to complete each level to advance to the next. If for some reason you can't complete a level then you can quit the game and from a fresh start you can select the other squares to jump to the other screens for a try. This is still work in progress Smile.

Since I am currently inspired by triggers it's mainly about clicking! I'll leave figuring out of things to you. 

Enjoy!

MiniGames download

P.S.1 The game you found difficult is now easier to complete.
P.S.2 I removed the loading circle following johnr's and rusnak's remarks. Instead I extended the slide change times because I still think the instantaneous ZAP from one screen to the other is too frustrating when a player can't complete a level and keeps missing a beat.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Fri May 22, 2020 2:42 pm
PSA for all those excited about learning and working with triggered animations:

Take a look at the PowerPoint Challenge section of the forum!
https://powerpointcreative.forumotion.com/f20-ppc-challenges

Use these as inspiration for your new creations. Have fun, and can't wait to see what you all come up with!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Fri May 22, 2020 3:29 pm
Just for the record...I had no problem with the blue circle, nor the word 'Wait'. It's the word 'Loading' that I have an issue with - as there is almost never anything actually loading.

I have made some games that have so many animations that it does actually take a while to load. For example: POWERDARTS (btw, another one of my posted games that has absolutely no comments or feedback Crying or Very sad ).

According to my calculations, the main playing slide of Powerdarts has 683 triggers. The game couldn't have a loading screen because that would only be an additional animation to load!

You can't see them all but there are an equal number of blue and red darts.

game - Trigger Mini Game Capture

And.....keep a eye on the Challenges page!!!!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:31 pm
Back to Yahretzky's Mini-Game...

I love the style and the sounds of these games. I'm not very good a keeping a steady movement of my cursor but this version was a little easier than the first.

I like the precision and the rhythmic movement too.

Yahretzky: Hope you enjoyed your leave. Were you able to travel? We can't... can't stay anywhere overnight that is.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:56 pm
Thanks John for asking!
All's good.
I wrote more in the Challenges section.

BTW - I removed the Mini Games links because those were projects under development. Hope you don't mind.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum