PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
JovanGorczany
JovanGorczany
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

[Help] Can't Communicate With Fellow Players Empty [Help] Can't Communicate With Fellow Players

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:26 pm
Hello everyone. Usually, I use Steam Voice Chat to communicate with other players, but from the last update, this chat feature is not working on my PC. I am not able to communicate with them. One of my friends shared with me one article to perform to troubleshoot this issue. Can anyone tell me, should I go ahead with this article or suggest to me some other ways to solve this issue? Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

[Help] Can't Communicate With Fellow Players Empty Re: [Help] Can't Communicate With Fellow Players

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:34 am
Welcome to PowerPoint Creative, JovanGorczany. Based off this post, I think you may have us confused with another community? We specialize in using PowerPoint to create games, art, and animation. As far as I'm aware, there really isn't a need for us to use steam chat for what we do here. You are welcome to stay and share any creative works you have made in PowerPoint.
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

[Help] Can't Communicate With Fellow Players Empty Re: [Help] Can't Communicate With Fellow Players

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:39 pm
I think he posted it here because the board is titled quite literally 'anything else' that doesn't relate to powerpoint, hence the question about a clunky feature on Steam in the first place and whether anyone here also happens to use the feature & experienced the 'bug'.

I suppose so.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum