PowerPoint Creative

Go down
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Poster Style Empty Poster Style

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:25 am
You ever saw something on the internet and then pondered "I wonder if I can recreate that on Powerpoint..?" because it happens too many times for me.

Poster Style 202012081409372

The font I used was StretchPro, although I've recently found out that Eurostile, OPTI Edgar, & Microgramma had a pretty identical look and thus a strong contender to replace the original font I used here. The tiny texts were Helvetica, and for the numbers I used VCR OSD Mono (the typical font they all used for 'analog horror' contents).

I also found out that EMF is an inferior format of vector files, and one that Microsoft Office products were actually able to comprehend (svg formats in microsoft programs were only mythical tales afterall). So I experimented with barcode encoders, and this one in particular allows you to download them in SVG format. I then converted them into EMF with cloudconvert.com, before downloading them and dropping them onto the ppt. From there, I ungroup them into a messy mashed group of custom shapes and drag around the pile of objects until I grabbed what I'm looking for.

I thought about animating them to have it look more like what is shown in the video reference, but I didn't feel like having a headache while getting there so that's where I stopped thinking about it.

It doesn't really convey anything, nor does it mean anything. But when you glanced at it for a few second before looking away immediately, you must've at least thought "Wow, that's kinda cool." which is exactly the reaction I intend to make out from you.

Btw, PPT is [here]

rusnakcreative likes this post

rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Poster Style Empty Re: Poster Style

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 pm
Looks pretty cool, nice job! Do you have plans to animate it like the video? If so, I'd love to see you try to animate it!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:09 am
Yes, it does look cool. Some animations would also look good. Maybe in front of a series of background pictures or a video and some music (all copyright free of course!). Don't worry about getting a headache, just try some experiments with a range of animation options and have some fun.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Wow! That's REALLY pretty cool!
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:13 pm
Poster Style Zrzut_10

This is an image of a video I picked up from YouTube and can't post the video due to copyright. Just to show you can animate your images in PowerPoint over a video as long as the video is in Quicktime format (.mov). I actually started animating the graphics out of curiosity and the results are cool.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum