AlphaCatalyst
AlphaCatalyst
Aspiring PPT Creator
Aspiring PPT Creator

Treasure Hunters Empty Treasure Hunters

Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Treasure Hunters

Find Treasure by fighting rival Pirate ships near an island, Navigate Shark infested waters to land on shore then maneuver around hostile buccaneers before avoiding pitfalls on your way to claim the bounty.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Treasure Hunters Empty Re: Treasure Hunters

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:25 pm
I played this earlier today and I loved it!

It wasn't too easy and it wasn't too hard. It also wasn't too long or too short. The number of tasks was just right for me. I liked the way that if you failed a task, you could start again at the beginning of the round (Some games make you go back to the absolute beginning which can be frustrating). They were all maze games, but each had a different approach.

The graphics were cool although I did notice quite a lot of 'noise' around the pirate and other images. It looks like you used the 'remove color' function and clicked on the white background. Sometimes 'Remove Background' can work ok, but that can get  awkward to use at times. One easy thing you could do is to select a noisy image and from the Picture Effects menu have a play with 'Soft Edges'. It can help quite a lot sometimes.

I must mention that you actually inspired me to make a game based on a pirate theme. I have spent today, and this evening (UK time) making it. It's a shooting game where you need to fire your cannon at a pirate ship before it reaches some treasure. I've put a link to it in the games section: HERE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum