PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
OswaldOfficial
OswaldOfficial
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017. Empty Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wow, it's been five years since I posted on this account. I'm surprised this hasn't been deactivated since then. I posted a few of my games on this forum before the website domain changed or something like that, so they've been lost ever since. So, here's a folder containing some of my PowerPoint games that I still have. Now, I wouldn't say they're good or even memorable, in fact they can be downright cringy, but I hope you have a bit of fun playing through these old projects I made as a young tween.

Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYEMu5n27g7WJT6Vm_CMVGhq89XTpTD-?usp=sharing

Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017. Bandic14

Escape the Room (November 12, 2016)

My first PowerPoint game that actually functions like well, a game. I made this over the course of three months, and was inspired by 'Escape From Horyd House' by johnr, who commented on some of the game's ambitious ideas as well as its flaws.

Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017. Bandic15

Escape the Building (November 18, 2016)

The sequel to Escape the Room. This one is more based on storytelling, but with an overall lack of challenge and the most ludicrous plot you'll ever see, I often skipped over this one while revisiting my old games.

Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017. Bandic16

[Unfinished] Maze Mania (December 30, 2016)

Simple cursor-dodge game I made out of boredom while at my cousin's house. Not much to say about this one.

Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017. Bandic13

[Unfinished] Escape the Room Adventures! (Early 2017)

Very incomplete 'remake' of Escape the Room. I made this on my dad's business laptop which has a more recent PowerPoint version, which is why it's also fullscreen.

Small collection of old 'games' I made in 2016-2017. Bandic17

Escape the Room 2: Revamp (September 24, 2017)

By the time I made this, I've moved to Scratch for game developing. However, I hated 'Escape the Building' so much, I decided to make a completely different sequel to Escape the Room. Surprisingly, I still think this game held up well compared to most of my old stuff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum