PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
Diéresis
Diéresis
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Chickaboom, PowerPoint game for November 2022 Empty Chickaboom, PowerPoint game for November 2022

Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:29 am
Hello people from PowerPoint Creative, I have arrived here with this post to showcase the seventh PowerPoint game I have developed with my friends. We present you Chickaboom, released this 27th day of November.

Chickaboom, PowerPoint game for November 2022 Cpolli10

Backstory

Unlike most of our previous games, there's no real story surrounding this game, it's just a little chick with a rocket launcher!

Game

Greeted with the title screen, you can click the Play button and start playing this 6-levels game.

Basics

Each level's screen is noticeably divided into four floors, things in the floors work like this: Our protagonist, Pioquinto, is located at the bottom floor, so you have to click on his rocket launcher to shoot missiles to hit enemies, which only come from the three upper floors as they go from one side to another. Missing the enemy is what results in failing the level. Don't try to shoot freely, shooting with no enemies to hit is a miss, you will lose your ability to shoot. Please also take note that the entire shooting part of this game is not precise in terms of the missile hitting an enemy or missing it.

There are a few obstacles in this game, but the most frequent are other fellow chicks. The chicks go from one side to another like enemies, but you actually have to avoid shooting them or it's level failed.

Enemies

The enemies range from farm animals to a few humans:
  • Cows only appear in level 1, they are the most basic and also the slowest enemy, they make sounds when they are crossing the level's screen.
  • Pigs appear in levels 1 and 2, they also have an alert sound.
  • Sheeps appear in levels 2 and 3, they also have an alert sound.
  • Sparrowhawks appear in levels 3 and 4, they are the first enemy to not alert players with a sound.
  • Foxes appear in levels 4 and 5, they don't have an alert sound as well.
  • Weasels only appear in level 5, they are the fastest animal enemy and don't have an alert sound as well.
  • There are wagons appearing in levels 6 that carry miners and/or gems, these are the fastest enemies but they have an alert sound.

Levels

Chickaboom, PowerPoint game for November 2022 Cpolli11
With all the enemies explained, it's time to explain what's going on in each level as the few obstacles in these are also explained.
  • Level 1 - And The Chick-aboom: Our protagonist finds himself inside the barn. Shoot the target to see the direction the missile goes at, cows and pigs will appear after you shoot the target. Only obstacle here is 1 chick.
  • Level 2 - Sour Farming: Pioquinto finds himself in the farm's crop areas. Pigs and sheeps are this level's enemies. Obstacle is 2 chicks.
  • Level 3 - How Green Are You?: Pioquinto has now left the farm and starts entering a forest. Sparrowhawks and lost sheeps are the enemies. This time for the obstacles part, there's 3 chicks but also a new obstacle: Rocks, these come from the top of the screen and will go down to crush our protagonist, you have to shoot a rock twice to destroy it. 2 rocks appear in this level.
  • Level 4 - Ill Felling: Deep into the forest is a logging site. In this place, enemies are sparrowhawks and foxes. Obstacles are 4 chicks and 4 rocks.
  • Level 5 - I Have To Be A Miner: Still diving into the forest, our protagonist finds a mine and must destroy enemies at the entrance. Enemies are foxes and weasels. To make things even harder, enemies will only come from the 2 upper floors, leaving the lowest one with no use for enemies, something that will be used as well in the sixth level. In the obstacles aspect, 5 chicks are present but rocks are replaced by a new obstacle: Wagons that go from one side to another in the same floor as the protagonist, a red button should appear so you can dodge the 2 wagons that will show up separately in this level.
  • Level 6 - On The Rails: It's the last level, Pioquinto has entered the mine. Enemies are wagons that contain miners and gems. Obstacles are 4 wagons to dodge and 6 chicks riding wagons, but these chicks don't have an alert sound in this level, unlike the previous ones, so you have to check quickly if a wagon is carrying something you are allowed to destroy or it's a chick you have to avoid shooting at.

Ending (SPOILERS)

You are greeted with a Congratulations message for helping Pioquinto to destroy the rural zone. Our protagonist is seen celebrating with other chicks, some of them seemingly playing around.

I believe I'm done explaining this game, so I'm leaving here the download link: https://estudioskotsbek.github.io/juegos-en-powerpoint/pollito-kabum/pollitokabum.ppsx

Any review or tip on this game will be appreciated! As for now, have a good day, afternoon or night! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum