PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com
Welcome to the Featured Works section of PPC. Here, you will find the selected best of the best PowerPoint works has to offer. Any submission posted on the PPC forum can end up becoming featured.

How do I get my game/animation/artwork featured?
You can have your works featured by one of two ways: by participating and winning in a contest, or just by posting your work on PPC.

How do contests work?
Every once and a while, we'll hold a contest where we'll ask you to create something new just for the contest that focuses on the contest parameters. Once the contest is over, we will determine the winner and feature the winner in Featured Works.

How does posting in PPC work?
You can post your game, animation, or artwork in the appropriate section of PPC. If your work really wows and impresses PPC Staff, then we will Feature your work. PPC Staff may like all works submitted, but simply liking your work doesn't mean it's going to become Featured.

How does PPC Staff determine if my work becomes Featured?
PPC Staff may Feature one work once a month. PPC Staff is not limited to just new submissions within the month, but anything that has been posted previously. We realize that one month might have several really good works that deserve to be Featured, and the next month was quiet. PPC Staff has the right to look back to previous submissions and select one from the previous months.

What would I need to do if my work becomes Featured?
First, we will contact you through a Private Message. We will ask you to reformat your post to follow a specific format. Once we have seen your post get reformatted, PPC Staff will move your work into the Featured Works section.

Is there anything else I can do to increase my chances to becoming Featured?
The best way to be considered to becoming Featured is to make sure you take your time and effort on your work prior to posting it on PPC. We can tell if something was made with care and attention.

Can I ask to have my works Featured?
No. Anyone asking for their works to become Featured will not be considered. If you want your works to be considered, just post your works and wait and see if PPC Staff will recognize your work to be chosen as Featured.

My work didn't get selected to be Featured, can I improve on it?
Absolutely, yes! Use that as motivation to work on your submission and improve it based on feedback from the community here. If PPC Staff notices that your changes and updates are worthy of being selected as Featured, then PPC Staff may decide to Feature that work.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

rusnakcreative
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:02 pmrusnakcreative
If your work has been chosen to be featured, please make sure you reformat your first post to adhere to the following format:

Title of the topic:(Required!)
Naming convention: "Project Title - Project Type"

Project Screenshot: (Required!)
Screenshot of the project so we can know what the work looks like at a quick glance.
Images can be hosted through the forum using the "Host an image" link and then grab the URL it generates and paste that into the "Insert Image" link.

Project Title: (Required!)

What is the project's name?

Project Type: (Required!)
Game, Animation, Artwork, Other

Project Description: (Required!)
Brief Description of the work.

Download Link: (Required!)

How can people access your file? URL from google drive, dropbox, or other file hosting service.

Release Date: (Optional)
When your work was initially released.

Updated Date: (Optional)
When was your work most recently updated?

Version Number: (Optional)
However you keep track of your different versions.

Additional Media: (Optional)
Post more screenshots or video here. Should there be a max limit of screenshots?

JadeJohnsonIndustries™ likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum