PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio Empty ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio

Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:43 pm
Back in October 2022, I built a small cabin in my back garden ('yard' to you yanks) with a lot of help from a neighbour who is also a builder. It's now up and running as my art studio. I've been working for the last few weeks on producing coasters using acrylic fluid-art 'bloom' techniques with a view to start selling them on Etsy, or somewhere similar - as soon as I've built up enough stock. I'm working on producing sets of 4 matching coasters. Materials & equipment for all this are not cheap so it would be nice to get a little something back to help with the ongoing expenses.

Also below is a photo of some recent examples.

ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio Latest-coasters

rusnakcreative likes this post

matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio Empty Re: ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio

Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:09 pm
Those are pretty nifty. 

If I was a customer, I'd want to choose the mix of colors myself rather than selecting from premade batches. 

Will you do custom orders?

It's interesting because we have similar objects from porcelain here in Japan.  

Also, sorry for calling you "Dave" earlier. Your avatar is a spitting image of my rather, so I got confused... haha
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio Empty Re: ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:11 am
Thanks matto, glad you like them.

The photo above was of six individual coasters. The ones for sale will be in sets of four with the same colour palette like this:
ACRYLIC POURING - Coasters & paintings & a new studio Red-Green-cropped

so customers will be able to choose the colours they want and yes, I will make custom commissions if I can - and if I get any!

No worries about the 'Dave' thing! It reminded me of the first minute or so of this:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum