PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Empty Mario Kart DS? In PowerPoint!?

Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:40 pm
I can't share any videos of the gameplay yet, because there's a glitch with the character-select screen's exit-button that locks me there until hitting Escape; and one of the menus is incomplete; but here's an early-look at a PowerPoint-port of Mario Kart DS (called "JadeOna Infinity [a parody of the Daytona 500]) on which I'm working:
Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen33
Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen32Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen34Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen36Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen37Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen38Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen39Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen40Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen44Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen45Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen46Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen47Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen48Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen49Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen50Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Screen51Now, of course I understand that the betting-feature works like a Geometry-proof, so it's essentially the fart-app of racing-game-functions (you'll most-likely use it once, but then never aGain), but think of how cool and fun it'll be for players with learning-disabilities: they might not always understand the outcome of a bet, and heck, you know they'll be clicking those arrows over-and-once-more, just to see all the pretty cars spin-around in full 3D!

And if for anything, hey: nothing links outside the game this time!
matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Mario Kart DS?  In PowerPoint!? Empty Re: Mario Kart DS? In PowerPoint!?

Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:39 am
That Sheriff Austin looks like one bad banana.

JadeJohnsonIndustries™ likes this post

JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:02 pm
Yeah, I know his suit-actor personally; you never, want to cross him!  Thankfully, he and I get-along just fine!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum