PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Wrestle Camp 2's Final First Episode, With A Re-Written Story, And Huge Optimisations For Older PC's, Is Now Available! Empty Wrestle Camp 2's Final First Episode, With A Re-Written Story, And Huge Optimisations For Older PC's, Is Now Available!

Thu May 04, 2023 11:24 am
matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Wrestle Camp 2's Final First Episode, With A Re-Written Story, And Huge Optimisations For Older PC's, Is Now Available! Empty Re: Wrestle Camp 2's Final First Episode, With A Re-Written Story, And Huge Optimisations For Older PC's, Is Now Available!

Thu May 04, 2023 11:41 am
2GB!!!! 2GB!!! Am I reading that correctly? 

Also, did you see my private message?
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Wrestle Camp 2's Final First Episode, With A Re-Written Story, And Huge Optimisations For Older PC's, Is Now Available! Empty Re: Wrestle Camp 2's Final First Episode, With A Re-Written Story, And Huge Optimisations For Older PC's, Is Now Available!

Fri May 05, 2023 4:34 pm
matto wrote:2GB!!!! 2GB!!! Am I reading that correctly? 

Also, did you see my private message?
I did, I just messaged you back; sorry for the delay.

Game-Jolt does round up, though.  However, you must remember that here at "JadeJohnson Games™", we make Console-Grade-PowerPoint-Games, first and foremost. 

We actually 3D-capture our own human likenesses into our games now, and those models, being slightly taller and heavier than our real-world bodies, feature some of the most naturalistic appearances ever seen in PowerPoint 3D Models. 

On top of that, the AI-enhanced versions of our games now feature up-to 8K textures, just like those supported on the PlayStation™5, and we utilise artificial-intelligence to visually-upscale said images, before mapping them onto our 3D environment-mesh-platform for camera-rotation and zooming in PPT itself.

Combine those with multiple models per character, since you can't recolour 3D objects in PowerPoint itself, plus the same characters in 2D during the fights; every single possible move-animation in "Wrestle Camp 2"; plus all the Studio-Quality audio, lifelike musical-performances, 3D sound with object and character motion-tracking; multiple 3D models for the same arena to produce and blend-between lighting-variants; the ray-traced lighting-animations and character-body glow-effects, plus, all of the quote-unquote "code", such as hyperlinks and general animations that make-up the game itself — and you might finally begin to see where one-point-six gigabytes begin to total together.

If you just give the game a chance, you shan't be let down.

Oh, and did I mention that it has a built-in AI-enhanced screen-reader for the blind that's super responsive, as well.  All the audio-samples needed to comprise that text-to-speech-engine, also make a huge impact on its file-size; trust me though, if you play the game, you'll start to see how it all makes sense.  Just be sure to get the right version for your computer's speed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum