PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
deanneg2
deanneg2
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Can you insert the questions template into millionaire game?   Empty Can you insert the questions template into millionaire game?

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:43 am
Can you insert the question template into the millionaire game?  Not sure why I downloaded the question template as well as the game download. 
Thanks,
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Can you insert the questions template into millionaire game?   Empty Re: Can you insert the questions template into millionaire game?

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:37 am
deanneg2 wrote:Can you insert the question template into the millionaire game?  Not sure why I downloaded the question template as well as the game download. 
Thanks,

Yes, you should be able to import the questions from the template into the game by using the import questions button on one of the "How To" slides.
deanneg2
deanneg2
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Can you insert the questions template into millionaire game?   Empty Re: Can you insert the questions template into millionaire game?

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:53 am
Thanks so much!  I'll try to figure it out.
deanneg2
deanneg2
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:28 am
I'm not sure how to import the questions....can you give a quick tutorial?  Will it import all my questions and answers or just one screen at a time?
Thanks.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:37 am
In around Slides 4 - 6 are the Instructions on how to use the game. On one of the slides is a button you can click while you are in slideshow mode. When you click on the button, it will ask you to find the question template, select it, and click OK. Then it will upload every question and answer you have saved in the template all at once.

If that doesn't work, you can still go to each question and replace the text yourself. You would also need to change the correct answer as indicated just above each slide.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum