PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
vanadik
vanadik
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Is it possible to change the number of questions for  who wants to be millionaire? Empty Is it possible to change the number of questions for who wants to be millionaire?

Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:43 am
Hello,

Is it possible to change the number of questions for who wants to be a millionaire? For example from 15 to 10 and edit the slides without breaking everything?

Thanks!
matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Is it possible to change the number of questions for  who wants to be millionaire? Empty Re: Is it possible to change the number of questions for who wants to be millionaire?

Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:05 am
Hello, vanadik. 

Welcome to the forum. Are you referring to rusnakcreative's game? You'll have to ask him about it. He lurks around the forums every once and while; I'm sure he'll get back to you soon. 

I'm sure it's possible to modify the game, but I'm not familiar enough with it to give any solid advice.

What i the reason you need the modification?

vanadik likes this post

vanadik
vanadik
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Is it possible to change the number of questions for  who wants to be millionaire? Empty Re: Is it possible to change the number of questions for who wants to be millionaire?

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:40 am
Hello, matto!

Thank you. Yes, my question is about rusnakcreative's game version Millionaire3.9.4. I have tried removing some slides, but sometimes it breaks the buttons such as "PLAY GAME #1" and they stop working. I try to make interesting quizzes for my students. For my students' tasks, I need only 10 questions for a quiz, so I want to make it only for 10 questions. It seems that when I move some buttons, the macros they were used with stop working.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
vanadik wrote:Hello, matto!

Thank you. Yes, my question is about rusnakcreative's game version Millionaire3.9.4. I have tried removing some slides, but sometimes it breaks the buttons such as "PLAY GAME #1" and they stop working. I try to make interesting quizzes for my students. For my students' tasks, I need only 10 questions for a quiz, so I want to make it only for 10 questions. It seems that when I move some buttons, the macros they were used with stop working.

Hi vanadik!

Unfortunately for version 3.9.4 you are restrained to 15 questions each game. Any deviation from that can and will cause errors in the game, as it will throw off the slide counts for some macros and cause you to go to other slides.

What I would suggest for you is to make a hyperlink from the first slide of the game (the animated title) and link it to the slide with the animation that shows you won $1,000 dollars, which would then link you to the 6th question of the game, or first question for you.

Let me know if that works or if you need any other further assistance. Sorry for the late reply!
vanadik
vanadik
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:36 am
Hello Mike!

Thank you for the suggestion, it is working perfectly!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum