PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
luthfialdihe
luthfialdihe
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Hello (and Sorry). Empty Hello (and Sorry).

Fri May 17, 2019 4:35 am
Hello. This place looks like fun!

Maybe some of you knew that I once was the owner of the Powerpoint Creative Community. I'm very sorry for the lack of communications, updates, and inconsistent active time. Reason: Life. PPTCC has no future, but the successor however, has greater potential. It is called Powerpoint Creative (Did I typed that wrong?).

I fully support this forum and I will help it grow as much as I can. The homepage of PPTCC will tell the visitors to redirect to this site.

For the last time: I apologize and thank you, rusnakcreative and the people who helped built the PowerPoint Creative.

May the creative be with you.

Regards,
luthfialidhe
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Hello (and Sorry). Empty Re: Hello (and Sorry).

Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 pm
Hello luthfialdihe! Great to hear from you again!

You are more than welcome to this forum. We really do need some active members.

Like you, rusnakcreative has a life outside of PowerPoint that demands attention. I have more time on my hands (being retired from work) so I keep an eye on the forum and post new games when I can.

You may recall that you first contacted me from my You Tube video of 'Escape from Horyd House'. You asked if I might make a similar 'big game'. I eventually got around to it and spent three months making 'The Caverns of Horyd House'. You can download it from the forum, or my website. I have not had any feedback from anyone on it yet, so I would really value your thoughts.

Anyway, do you have any PowerPoint creations that you could post to the forum. We'd really like to see your work again.

Once again, great to have you on board and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

johnR
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Tue May 21, 2019 8:50 am
Hi luthfialidhe,
Glad to hear you're still around and doing well. Thanks for stopping by and checking us out at PPC. I'm no stranger to having life get in the way as well, but do try to manage some time to sneak in some fun PPT projects, and I hope you are also finding some time to do the same as well.

John, I did check out your game a while back and enjoyed it a lot. I was working on a review comment and left it unwritten in a quick reply and then it got lost when windows decided to update, so I do apologize for that!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum