Go down
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Collaborative pptx project Empty Collaborative pptx project

Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So, remember the Collaborative project we talked about in PPC Feedback? Here it is!

Some quick rundown on what this is all about, "A Powerpoint file that gets tossed around from one member to another, but every time someone receives it, they must add a new substance to the presentation without altering the already existing slides and it must somehow connect with the overall predetermined narrative."

I've prepared the first 2 slides, it will be embed below. I've intentionally chose a very ridiculous theme, to push creativity and just encourage everyone to come forward with their wildest imagination. Doesn't matter if it ends up being an incoherent mess, I'm sure it will be fun to see the story being very disjointed from one scene to the next. The key is to enjoy it ironically, let's go boys.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gQN7ZsN1tiwGJWtlwgeG3hFNC6WMg8M8?usp=sharing  DO NOT USE - OVERTAKEN BY NEXT EPISODE!

Some guidelines to keep things under control,

• We work on the first come-first serve basis, so the first person to respond with a confirmation that they're working on the project since the latest addition was added will be given a deadline of 2 weeks.
  • Once your turn is over, you're not allowed to participate again until the file is tossed to at least 2 more people. (Exceptional when a few days had passed and no one is taking a turn yet)
  • Your contribution to the presentation must directly or indirectly connects with the existing narrative.
  • Make sure to leave enough creativity space for the next participant to continue the narrative where you left off.
  • You can add a maximum of five slides per turn.

Oh also last but not least, no NSFW content, hate-inducing, or insulting remarks. I suppose that covers everything already? Just don't put anything overly sensitive into the slides, use common sense and proper etiquette.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Collaborative pptx project Empty Re: Collaborative pptx project

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:07 am
Thanks Hypela!

I'd like to be the first to pick up on your first slides.

I've already got something prepared, so it will be ready in a matter of days rather than weeks.

Watch this space!!
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:43 am
rad dawg! will be waiting!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:03 am
This has been moved to the PPC Challenges section as the challenge is now for other members to join and contribute to this collaboration.

Thanks to Hypela for coming up with the idea and getting the ball rolling.

!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w likes this post

johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:44 am
Ok - my slides are done. PPC Abomination - HY - Jr -

Who wants to pick it up from here?

Whoever goes next, please remember the rules above and when done, please add your initials or 2-digit identifier to the file name.

Also bear in mind that contributions do not have to include a mini-game. You can just continue the story if you prefer.
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:08 pm
Working on it!
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:09 pm
I made an atmospheric-looking UI-like slide for data logs in the space ship, almost complete with all its somewhat custom entrance animation before realizing that "no, I don't want to lead the story down this track."

Admittedly, I had so much fun making it... I kinda got bummed out when I realized I can't use it, well, I'll have to find a way to use it appropriately and not in such a limiting way to how abomination.pptx is supposed to be.

So, still working on it!

rusnakcreative, johnr, Jarek and matto like this post

matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:50 am
that is so genius!!!!!!
matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:26 am
Collaborative pptx project Pictur12

This part needs this song.  Collaborative pptx project 1f602 

!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:39 am
Finally made it!

Just missed the deadline by... uh, over 100 days... I blame my perfectionist tendency, and also being burnt out while working on it. I technically could just abandon the data log idea and reuse it somewhere else, but I've worked on it halfway through and thought it would be a waste.

Imagine wasting 4 months on 5 slides, couldn't be me  Collaborative pptx project 1f636 

Matto suggested adding a song to the slide, I tried doing that to my slide and it made it felt like some sort of mini montage or something. Perhaps John wants to go back and furnish their slide to play the song mentioned above.

Anyways, have fun with this one. Sorry for being so late, I'll try hitting the brakes next time. 

PPC's-Abomination - HY - JR - HY.pptx - Google Drive

Edit:
Something I wanna add, this so-called 'five' slide is really pushing the trigger functions to the absolute limit, I jammed like 3 slides worth of content into some of them so it might get laggy at times. It's the actual reason this presentation got stuck in development heck.

Last edited by !C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w on Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wasnt done commenting yet)

JadeJohnsonIndustries™ and matto like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum