PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial Empty Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial

Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:17 pm

Maybe it will work with other versions of Powerpoint. I had no means to try it out.

Last edited by Jarek on Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

JadeJohnsonIndustries™ likes this post

!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial Empty Re: Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:06 pm
The vertical flip on the tree one made the zooming-in tripped balls. That aside, it didn't even occur to me that the glow effect is used for the leaves! That's a revelation to me!

The second one is cool as well, I didn't think zooming in to the middle part and squeezing through those ever-so-tiny plates would look that cool. I only ever tried zooming in on the edges, to the infinitely blooming branches of triangles.

Jarek likes this post

JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial Empty Re: Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:13 am
Woah!  That first slide blew me away!  Is there a way to make the hallway turn?
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:16 am
JadeJohnsonIndustries™ wrote:Woah!  That first slide blew me away!  Is there a way to make the hallway turn?

None that I know of.

But why don't you give it a try yourself - the tutorial is quite self explanatory.

Maybe you can show me a thing or two Wink

JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master

Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:37 am
Jarek wrote:
JadeJohnsonIndustries™ wrote:Woah!  That first slide blew me away!  Is there a way to make the hallway turn?

None that I know of.

But why don't you give it a try yourself - the tutorial is quite self explanatory.

Maybe you can show me a thing or two Wink

Well, I tried.  But as turning back would require one to "click" the point where the size of a fractal was zero, and PowerPoint glitches when using invisible shapes, let alone any shape of the former size; I was unable to find a way that enabled such a feat.  However, I did make a cool feature where you could sort of turn 225° to have revealed to you another wall that opened up from the previous edge-wall of the Fractal Hall! 

1. Click in the middle of the opening slide to move forward.
2. Click the right or left edge of the opening slide to open a portal to an alternate dimension in which the hall continuously turns.
3. If you've turned left, click the middle left of the resultant slide to move forward.  If right instead, then the middle-right of the resulting one.
4. Whether you've turned right or left, click on the large-wall edge of the resultant slide to re-straighten-out the hall aGain.

Please enjoy, do let me know what you think, and as always, "Happy Jading!™"

Postscript: I have PowerPoint Home & Student 2021.  I think it's the only Non-365 version that has Slide-Zooms, which're a-hundred-percent needed for this trick to work.  I don't remember if PPT 2019 had them though.  I should try 'em out on my old laptop, which now has it installed.

Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyp4z45tdvqdeq7/Fractal%20Hall.ppsx?dl=1

Jarek likes this post

Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That's really neat! It works just fine.

The first time I ran it I must've pressed a wrong combination of keys because my whole computer system crashed together with my Task Manager I wanted to use to reset Powerpoint  Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial 1f606
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master

Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:45 am
Jarek wrote:That's really neat! It works just fine.

The first time I ran it I must've pressed a wrong combination of keys because my whole computer system crashed together with my Task Manager I wanted to use to reset Powerpoint  Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial 1f606

May I ask: What make and model of computer do you possess.  It almost-CAN'T-be any sort of even-entry-level dedicated gaming-machine; especially-not since you've had so much trouble running any of my recent PowerPoints.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:49 am
11th Gen Intel i7-11800H, 64Gb FastRAM, 1Tb SSD3, Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Graphics 6GB.
It's a gaming laptop so most likely it's not the hardware that malfunctioned but simply clumsy ME  Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial 1f605

JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:51 pm
Jarek wrote:11th Gen Intel i7-11800H, 64Gb FastRAM, 1Tb SSD3, Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Graphics 6GB.
It's a gaming laptop so most likely it's not the hardware that malfunctioned but simply clumsy ME  Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial 1f605

Huh, did you try using the integrated graphics chip for PowerPoint?  I've noticed that NVIDIA GPU's are generally slower when performing CPU-tasks like Fractal-calculations and Video-playback, than their otherwise-lousily-performing CPU-counterparts.  The GPU likes to hang in PowerPoint, especially when rendering indefinite calculation-results, like fluid 3D-Model-scenes or fractal-generation.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:07 am
Funny you mention the graphics chip to run Powerpoint. I tried that a while ago - read  this thread

All your developments, Jade, run OK on my setup. It was just this once I shared my mishaps because I thought it to be funny. 

No worries.

Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial 1f44d

JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:55 pm
Jarek wrote:Funny you mention the graphics chip to run Powerpoint. I tried that a while ago - read  this thread

All your developments, Jade, run OK on my setup. It was just this once I shared my mishaps because I thought it to be funny. 

No worries.

Make Fractals in Powerpoint 365 Tutorial 1f44d

Yeah, I guess that would be rather funny, especially since my currenbt machine is an entry-level gamer — ¡lol!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum