PowerPoint Creative

Go down
JadeJohnsonGames
JadeJohnsonGames
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : The World Of Whichever Game Engine I'm Developing At The Time
http://fbenson.webs.com

games - Hey guys and gals, this is Jade from JadeJohnson Games! Empty Hey guys and gals, this is Jade from JadeJohnson Games!

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 pm
Hello everybody! 

My real name is James Johnson. 

My nickname is Jade, which comes from the fact that my middle name begins with a D, and so I had originally gone by "JayDee", but then I realized that "J.D. Power" might have sued me for sharing the same brand name pronunciation if I ever became a bigwig and didn't change my company title. 

So I took "JayDee", shortened it aGain, and ended up with "Jade".  I added my last name, left the whole thing as one word (without a space), and kept the uppercase J instead of making it small (for better accessibility with screen readers).  And hence, "JadeJohnson" was born!

My official stagename is "JadeJohnson", as I am also a professional singer and record label owner and executive.  My label is "JadeJohnson Records™", we are a one hundred percent family friendly organization, and as long as you follow our completely child friendly language policy, we would be happy to have you on our team!

When it comes to PowerPoint though, I'm almost all about games, art, animations, apps, and operating systems!  I mainly focus on games though, and such have been my main focus since I opened PowerPoint for the first time in Two Thousand And Seven, having completely taught myself every one of its ins and outs within a week!

My first PowerPoint game was called, "The Battle Of The Bet".  It was so bad that there were only three colours in the entire engine: black, white, and red all over!  (That's right, if our real world ones were fully animated like those in the wizzarding world of "Harry Potter", you could have played this game on a newspaper!)

Worse off, I only had PowerPoint 2002 at the time, so Kiosk Mode wasn't a thing for me until Twenty Twelve, when I received a Windows 7 laptop from my grandfather as a high school graduation gift, which came with PowerPoint 2010 and a code to activate it.  Come Twenty Sixteen, and I've since upgraded it to Windows 10, purchased and activated PowerPoint 2016, and converted the device into a PowerPoint fueled, dual purpose gaming console slash laptop hybrid, complete with HDMI out and 1080p graphical capabilities at up to at least sixty frames per second!

I have upgraded my console many a time, and now it runs "JadeJohnson TALE XG™" the first ever operating system for a tenth generation console ever created by man kind!

JadeJohnson TALE XG uses a special 3D graphics engine, known as "JadeImension™", which lets developers record normal video footage with any supported camera of their choosing, deinterleave the audio and picture feeds to their own separate files using "FormatFactory", and then reinterleave them in the desired SlideShowGame engine by placing the audio feed into the transition sound slot and making the video feed the background.

Furthermore, developers whom are more skilled with "JadeImension™" can also add in transparent Portable Network Graphics of objects, and then animate them to look like they were part of the original video in the first place.  This essentially means that with "JadeImension™", you can potentially take scenes from real life, and use the engine to manipulate their ongoings in REAL TIME!

So DID Ariana Grande REALLY COME to your BIRTHDAY party AFTER all?  The world may NEVER KNOW!

Anyway, my game company is known as "JadeJohnson Games™", and we have a new service that lets you USE PowerPoint ITSELF, to STREAM titles to your PC, by temporarily storing only the currently active portions of their game engines, DIRECTLY!  In your random access memory, INSTEAD of permanently downloading them onto your devices storage unit and taking up all your precious disc space until you manually delete them!  This service is known as "The JadeShop™", and it is free to anyone with a full, officially licensed copy of "Microsoft® PowerPoint™ 2010" or newer!

I have also seen to it that "The JadeJohnson TALE XG Basic Input Output System (Bios)™" is now available in the "News Room" section of my website, the latter's entirety of which you may access from my profile page.

Just so you know, I am seventy five percent blind, only able to see out of my right eye.  I can't read text without a screen reader (magnifiers give me headaches), and although I can see in full colour, I cannot recognize most faces, objects, or images, unless they have been described to me at least once.

I also have aspergers, a form of high functioning autism.  Because of this disability, I like to follow certain rules all the time, even when someone tells me otherwise, and I often get nervous and or angry when both I and others do not follow the same rules that I do.  Thankfully though, I've graduated an anger management program at an accredited transition school for adults with special needs, so I shouldn't offend anyone in any way online ever aGain since I passed the test through which my performance determined whether I had conquered my angry nature.

If you're wondering about which one is the number one rule that my autism causes me to stick to at all times, it is "NO SWEARING!"  Swear words, to me, include LITERALLY ANYTHING that you would get a time out for saying in American preschool, even including the c word that means "excrement", the h word that means "the underworld", and the d word that means "condemn".  I don't even like to talk about the subject of foul language, so please do not ask me about it; and I would also prefer that no one who replies to my topics use any of those words in their text, images, or linked content.  Thank you for your consideration.

And with that, I bid thee, "HAPPY JADING!™", which I say to all my friends, family, and fanatics, especially at the end of an article, or on an epic game or song's release post!  (If you didn't know, the official title of my fanbase is, "The Jaders™".)
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

games - Hey guys and gals, this is Jade from JadeJohnson Games! Empty Re: Hey guys and gals, this is Jade from JadeJohnson Games!

Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 pm
Thanks for joining Jade, and sharing with us about yourself. You shouldn't worry about any of the members here using foul language as I have made this forum to be a family-friendly forum for all ages to enjoy. If by some chance we do get a member that does violate that rule, there should be a report to moderator button or link that would notify us to take a look at that post and deal with it accordingly.

By the way, I'd like to hear some of your music!
JadeJohnsonGames
JadeJohnsonGames
PPT Master
PPT Master

games - Hey guys and gals, this is Jade from JadeJohnson Games! Empty Re: Hey guys and gals, this is Jade from JadeJohnson Games!

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:03 pm
Thank you for understanding, and CERTAINLY!  I have been planning to share much of my music with this here community as soon as my introductory seven days of not being able to post links is over.  It SHOULD end sometime tonight, as I joined exactly a week ago this evening.  But I DO admit that I HAVE been rather impatient, so it might take longer now; I'm not sure if the clock resets if you try to post a link too early or not.
mibo
mibo
Aspiring PPT Creator
Aspiring PPT Creator

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:40 pm
Hi! I am glad to see you! I have seen your game before on gamejoft. it might be bowling game, isn't it? 
I hope to see your diverse artworks! 

and I really really want to listen to your song! Where can I find your song?
JadeJohnsonGames
JadeJohnsonGames
PPT Master
PPT Master

Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 pm
You can now find some of them under "Creative Outlets".  Please enjoy, and "HAPPY JADING!™"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum