PowerPoint Creative

Go down
creativeedtech
creativeedtech
Aspiring PPT Creator
Aspiring PPT Creator

game - Cheese Hunt - review game Empty Cheese Hunt - review game

Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:45 pm
Hello, its been awhile since I posted but I am a teacher who loves making review style games for my class. This summer I am working on a Chutes and Ladders themed game. I took some of my WW1 No Man's Land game concepts and put them into this. 

I would love any feedback. Here is the link to the game template

Thanks
Ryan 
Rocklin, CA
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

game - Cheese Hunt - review game Empty Re: Cheese Hunt - review game

Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:17 am
The look, feel and sounds of this game are fabulous. It's bright, jolly, and lots of fun. The challenges add further interest and engagement to the basic Q&A game.

A couple of things to clarify about the gameplay. I'm thinking of the sequence of actions. For example, going down the sequence on the left, it could be: Spin; choose question; answer correctly & move; stop on neutral square or go up / down pipe or complete the challenge; (answer incorrectly & stay). If this is the sequence, I'm wondering that if I'm on square 47 and I spin a 2, I have no motivation to answer the question correctly as I'll land on the long down-pipe. (Answer correctly and don't move??)

The sequence might also be: Spin; move; choose question or complete challenge. If it's a question, what happens if the question is answered correctly / incorrectly?

With the challenges, it looks like it's possible for them to be drawn. What happens in this situation?

I don't mean to sound picky here, but I'm just thinking that if the game is going out for other teachers to use, some additional instructions on these points might be useful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum