Go down
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Survey Results and Responses Empty Survey Results and Responses

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:10 am
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to answer our short survey. So far, the results we have seen have been very helpful to us and how we can improve your experience here. We will be addressing some of the comments in this thread and we hope that our responses get back to whoever originated said comments, as the survey results are anonymous. Feel free to reply in here and discuss how we could make this community better for you and everyone else. 

Thank you for your time and input!
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Survey Results and Responses Empty Re: Survey Results and Responses

Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:30 pm
Here are some responses from the surveys you have participated in, and my replies to them. I encourage you to share your feedback with us, even if you were not the author of these responses.

The forum itself isn’t very attractive and sometimes confusing to get around

I'm curious as to what doesn't make this forum attractive, or what makes it confusing? Is it the color scheme? The header graphic? The forum layout? Any details would help us figure out where we can apply changes to make it a better experience for all.

I'm glad you reminded me of this site. I land in a lot of places when I search for answers. I remember
signing up but I forgot about it. After looking at it again I can see that it will be useful for me.

I liked this response due to the fact that the survey was a reminder to this person that yes, we still exist! This comment also raises the question: "Are we not reaching out enough to the members?" I've been pretty lax on the emails, because I don't like spam, and I'm sure none of you do either. But perhaps, maybe we have been sending not as many emails about PPC as we probably should? (on account that it doesn't cross that threshold that we become spam, because we'd like to keep you as a member here, not turn you away because we'd potentially spam.)

I have moved on from PowerPoint.

Hopefully to bigger and better things? If so, would you still be able to stop by and share your knowledge and experience with the rest of us? Also, I'd be interested to see what you're currently working on too!

Could the form be moved to some other host like Mighty Networks or something else that is easier
to access from a mobile device, please?

This forum is set up to work with the Topic'it app. Check it out here: https://topicit.net/en

As for Mighty Networks, I'll take a look into that to see if that is feasible.

I hesitate to post because very few others are!

Thank you for the honesty! I'm sure you are not the only one out there who thinks and feels that way too. I do hope that we see you and others would step out of their comfort zones for a little while, break the ice, and then we could be looking nice and active.

Thank you for the games and the inspiration, I'm trying to create new ones and tweak your
generously provided ones for use with my special needs students.

Anytime! That's why I wanted to have this forum in the first place, was to be a place where we can share our works with others, and inspire others to create. You and any other teacher out there that makes PowerPoint games or educational materials is welcome to share their works here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum