PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Local art group 'Best in Show' results Empty Local art group 'Best in Show' results

Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:42 pm
Last September I joined a local art group and began producing work using a newly found medium of pastel pencils.

At the end of May this year, the group held its annual exhibition in a nearby town. Each visitor was asked to complete a slip to vote for their favourite artwork. I recently took over the running of the group's website and I produce videos and features of the group's activities.

Here is a video I put together of the 'Best in Show' voting results. Naturally I wouldn't show this unless there was some reference to me in it. So check if my username here, johnr, corresponds to a name in the video: John R...!  Make sure you watch to the end.

And in case you're wondering, the video was made on PowerPoint with the music added after.

In case you are interested, the group's website can be found here: Roche Art Group. You will also be able to view all my artwork since last September here.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Local art group 'Best in Show' results Empty Re: Local art group 'Best in Show' results

Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:19 am
Wow! John!

Let me quote the post i wrote 5 minutes ago to xPLAYn, who also showed some of his creative work: "This goes to prove that it's not only about Powerpoint or any other tool for that matter. Behind all tools there is the artist, the person who has got the vision, the artistic flair and talent to make something very interesting out of....nothing". This about sums it up. We can post instructions, give links to stuff we make, show tutorials but if one doesn't have that creativity inside oneself, one will never climb the ladder of artistic brilliance.

Very happy for you, John! And as usual - proud.
Congratulations!

johnr likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum