PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
ListWits
ListWits
Featured Creator
Featured Creator
http://dasaintfan1.wixsite.com/listwits

So I finally fixed it...  Empty So I finally fixed it...

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Happy, happy, joy, joy dance..    I'd been working on this forever... cause it was UGLY as you know what originally.. which really hurt cause this was my FAVORITE UK Lottery game of all time..  If you haven't seen the rules it's like "Deal or No Deal", but with Trivia involved.

SECRET FORTUNE!!

This was the ugly version

So I finally fixed it...  Uglysf11

Prizes behind the 24 squares and you had to answer questions to "Throw away" prizes... til you got down to the one you kept.  It was ugly, clumsy and just blahse all around...  Until now!!   (and i want to say, this wouldn't have been possible if not for the ZOOM feature)

So I finally fixed it...  Sf210

About the only thing it was missing and I really didn't think i needed it was the sound effects/images of the numbers moving to the other slide.  (I could have probably put them in there.. but skipped it)

As I use the same questions (just randomized) for the build-up and the 'elimination' round, I had to be careful on my question wording, so there's a lot of 'Keep... ", "Hold on to..." etc type questions.

But i was thrilled that I managed to get this one a new and improved look, and got it to do exactly what i wanted the entire way..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum