PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids Empty ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:51 am
It was only a short while ago that I discovered what the 'Repeat: Until Next Click' function from the Timings box did.

It allows you to instantly stop a triggered animation by clicking on the trigger a second time when you add an 'On click' entrance animation like the 3 examples below.

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids Picture2

Having discovered this, I had a go at making a game that uses this approach. ALIEN CAPTURE is the result.

One thing I also discovered was that adding a sound to an animation, slows it down a little. In this game I tried to add a sound when the trap was clicked and the space craft captured. When added, the space craft did not stop instantly - it was delayed by a fraction of a second - the time it took for the sound to play. I therefore had to take it out.

The PPTX game also has an Mp3 audio file which is in the zipped file you can download from here: ALIEN CAPTURE (Zip)

Here are some screen shots too:

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids 2020-04-29

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids 2020-04-29_(5)

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids 2020-04-29-4

Any feedback welcome.

Last edited by johnr on Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids Empty Re: ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:28 am
Nice one.

I understand the 4 score panels mean there can be up to 4 players?
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids Empty Re: ALIEN CAPTURE - Capture some naughty space alien kids

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:37 am
Thank you. Yes. Some smaller text beneath the title on the first slide says that its a game for up to 4 players. (It must be the lock-down effect!  Wink)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum