Go down
Voxalice
Voxalice
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

New PPC user, hello people Empty New PPC user, hello people

Sat May 09, 2020 6:58 pm
Hello, this is Voxalice!  Very Happy

I've used PowerPoint for around 3-4 years for fun (albeit a bit worse from decreased usage). I'm making a few basic PPT games, like a hacker-style minigame collection and more! I would share my old works, but the laptop I used to store them on isn't usable anymore. 

I use PowerPoint 2019 for Office 365, but save in .ppt format whenever possible. All the presentations I make are completely open-source, meaning anyone can look at the contents of them, modify it, copy it, etc. Please follow the CC-BY-SA 4.0 license when using my work for your own distribution. I'd like to interact here and generally have a good time.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

New PPC user, hello people Empty Re: New PPC user, hello people

Sun May 10, 2020 3:51 am
Hi Voxalice - Welcome to the forum!

We're looking forward very much to seeing your works.

You'll see that we don't host or distribute any works here. The process is for members to provide a link to something like a Dropbox or OneDrive file to download the work so you can mention the license agreement when you post a description or whatever here, or in the game itself for people to see.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Sun May 10, 2020 9:20 am
Glad you could join us, Voxalice!

We would definitely love to see your work! As John has mentioned, host it yourself and then share the link for us to download here. A screenshot or two would also be appreciated.

Welcome aboard!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum