Go down
godseedarts
godseedarts
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Greetings everyone  Empty Greetings everyone

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Greetings all I am Bob, a graphic designer at godseedapparel.com. I started using PowerPoint since the early 2000s as a little boy, making birthday cards and games for my cousins and friends. Recently I came across my childhood blog containing the links to my childhood creation - the 22 chapters role-playing 'game' that I made when I was 10, titled 'the never war'. It is about a lone soldier in a battlefield trying to save his country Australia from the British army XD (I don't know why I thought the Brits hated Australians as a child). As cringeworthy as my creation was I was mesmerized at how much time I had spent making it and I thought that no one would appreciate my wacky creations... until I found this site. I must say I am very impressed with the community... seeing how many wonderful, artistic and creative individuals out there who all share this very niched love for a computer program makes me feel less alone (I was also deeply introverted as a kid and had a strange obsession with dinosaurs and aliens). I hope to talk to everyone here, it's nice meeting you all.

Houtarou Oreki likes this post

Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

Greetings everyone  Empty Re: Greetings everyone

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:48 am
Welcome godseedarts!!! im waiting for yours creations! Smile
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:58 am
Hello godseedarts - welcome to the forum!

We hope you find what you are looking for here and we'd love to see some of your work.

If you're interested, there's a new Challenge that's just been posted that you might like to try.

And...no hard feelings (from a Brit!) Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum