PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
lorenzo
lorenzo
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Seeking help with the issue faced with "Who wants to be a millionaire Powerpoint" Empty Seeking help with the issue faced with "Who wants to be a millionaire Powerpoint"

Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:40 am
Hello,

I have recently downloaded Millionaire? (Who Wants To Be A) powerpoint, It is an awesome template and it i could sense the amount of hard work that has been put into it.  some of the features are not working as stated below. Request you to kindly provide support for the.

1. Is that your final answer (Yes or No):  whenever i click on the answer, Is that your final answer (Yes or No) pops up, but the yes and No button is not working.
  2. Ask the Audience:  The function returns automatic answer, i would want automatic poll to be disabled.
  3. Phone a Friend:  The times is not working and if it is been used consecutively after the other lifeline, the timer is displayed at the back and not properly visible.

Note: My system Configuration: Windows 7 pro, 64 Bit, and MS office 2007
GamesByTim
GamesByTim
Featured Creator
Featured Creator
https://www.gamesbytim.com/

Seeking help with the issue faced with "Who wants to be a millionaire Powerpoint" Empty Re: Seeking help with the issue faced with "Who wants to be a millionaire Powerpoint"

Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:00 pm
To my knowledge, none of Mike's templates officially support PowerPoint 2007. There were a ton of internal changes that happened between PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010, which these features may rely on. I also know that any function related to a timer requires PowerPoint 2013 or newer.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Seeking help with the issue faced with "Who wants to be a millionaire Powerpoint" Empty Re: Seeking help with the issue faced with "Who wants to be a millionaire Powerpoint"

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:52 pm
Tim is correct. My games work best in PowerPoint version 2013 and above. You can download a free trial version of Office 365 for a month and see how that compares to your version.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum