PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Is it possible to create a text input column in PPT Show? Empty Is it possible to create a text input column in PPT Show?

Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:26 am
Something that I've always been pondering about is the ability to password-protect an action hyperlink to certain slide or show. Is this possible? How can one accomplish such feat?

I have a feeling that it will require VBA, and man am I really afraid of new things. Enlighten me folks.
PPT Dev
PPT Dev
PPT Creator
PPT Creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHvRg60FMXwpwYV1TliCVw

Is it possible to create a text input column in PPT Show? Empty Re: Is it possible to create a text input column in PPT Show?

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:23 pm
Yes this is 100% doable. It does require VBA, unless you want to create a password system that uses things like shape locks or a combination lock or something along those lines.

If you need help, and you have Discord, reach out at Elijah2022#2870
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Is it possible to create a text input column in PPT Show? Empty Re: Is it possible to create a text input column in PPT Show?

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:51 pm

!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w likes this post

!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:11 am
oh my! that's almost exactly what I was aiming for!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum