PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator
Stick Figure Quiz Fighter - Page 2 Pictur18

Description
On an alien planet. Two fighters named Red and Blue are mind controlled by the spirit of an ancient, martial arts guru. They must fight each other to the top of a mysterious mountain in the middle of nowhere space for … reasons. The first fighter to reach the top of the mountain by winning a total of five fights will win the game and break the mind control spell of the ancient guru. 

Three people are required to play this game.

First, decide who will navigate the slides, who will be the Red Player, and who will be the Blue Player. Once decided, run the PowerPoint in Slide Show mode. Click anywhere on the Intro Screen (the first slide) to begin the game.

On the Player Selection Screen (the second slide), have the Red Player and Blue Player do Rock, Paper, Scissors. The winner will go first. Use the mouse to click on either Red or Blue to start the questions. Click the Continue Link that appears at the bottom of the screen. When clicking Continue Links, always be careful not to click the screen itself.

The intermediate screens will show the current number of victories for each player. The number of victories for each player is represented as numbers One, Two, Three, Four, and Five. Click anywhere on these screens to continue.

When a question appears, the person navigating the slides will answer the questions as instructed by the current player by clicking either A, B, C, or D. If the current player answers correctly, then the current player will attack the other player and score a victory. However, If the current player answers incorrectly, then the current player will be attacked, and the victory will go to the other player. Players take turns answering questions until one player wins the game. Once a player wins the game, click the player's avatar after the animation sequence has completed to return to the Intro Screen (the first slide).

PowerPoint Features:
• 1920x1080 Output Screen Resolution
• Feature Rich Real Time VBA Game Editor
• 10 Fully Customizable Questions
• Edit, Rearrange, or Randomize Questions in Real Time
• 10 Unique Fighting Animations
• Change, Rearrange, or Randomize Fighting Animations
• Print Quiz Questions to PDF
• Remove Macro-Functionality and Save as .pptx

Download Now:
HD Powerpoint Game Stick Figure Quiz Fighter With Feature Rich - Etsy Japan

Last edited by matto on Tue May 16, 2023 1:26 am; edited 29 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Diéresis
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:27 pmDiéresis
matto wrote:I just made infinitely scrolling hieroglyphics. How did I do it?  Stick Figure Quiz Fighter - Page 2 1f600 

Very cool!
johnr
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:39 pmjohnr
Here's one way you could have done it: SCROLLING BACKGROUND TUTORIAL
matto
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:54 pmmatto
That method is actually better than mine! haha
rusnakcreative
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:42 pmrusnakcreative
matto wrote:I just made infinitely scrolling hieroglyphics. How did I do it?  Stick Figure Quiz Fighter - Page 2 1f600 

Wingdings?
matto
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:39 ammatto
Happy New Year rusnakcreative! The Hieroglyphs are custom drawn; they don't come from an icon set. 

I just finished adding a really high-resolution version of the set to the game. I actually used John's scrolling method because the one I came up with was a little inefficient. 

Stick Figure Quiz Fighter - Page 2 Pictur18
Stick Figure Quiz Fighter - Page 2 Pictur19
Stick Figure Quiz Fighter - Page 2 Pictur20

rusnakcreative likes this post

Last edited by matto on Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
matto
Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:22 pmmatto
I would just like to let everyone know that the game is finished. There's a lot of commissioned assets in this game. If you would like to see more games like this, then please show your support by downloading the game on Etsy. 

I've made a promocode for PowerPointCreative forum members. 

Use promocode POWERPOINTCREATIVE for 75% off. 

HD Powerpoint Game Stick Figure Quiz Fighter With Feature Rich - Etsy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum