PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
Diéresis
Diéresis
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022 Empty Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022

Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:06 pm
Hello, people from PowerPoint Creative. I have arrived here with this post to showcase the fourth PowerPoint game I developed with my friends. We present you "Pánico en el Jardín" ("Garden Panic"), released yesterday.

Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022 Captur16

In "Garden Panic", a hummingbird named Apolonia notices that people are taking plants out of a garden that hummingbirds feed from. You must help her pollinate the remaining plants by clicking in the correct plants, avoiding the poisonous ones. The plants you click on will disappear to avoid confusion. How will you be able to know which plants you have to click on? At the beginning of each level, there are box-shaped indicators that will tell you which plants you have to click on. The green box goes for the required plants while the red box shows the harmful plants.

Once you know which plants are required to pass a level, you will have to beat the timer. You will see a snail in the top-right part of the screen, that guy represents the timer. Everything goes this way for the first 3 levels, at the 4th level, bees will appear. To avoid bees, you simply avoid clicking on them as they continue their way to pollinate plants as well. (They have noticed Apolonia and the hummingbirds doing the same so they basically start competing!)

Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022 Captur17

Bees will appear as obstacles between levels 4 and 6. Level 6 contains two rounds where you will have to hurry up clicking on plants. After passing Level 6, there is the final level: the seventh.
In Level 7, all the "click-on-plants" thing will be gone in favor of the boss, a cobra. How do you avoid the cobra? As indicated at the start of the Level 7, you will have to click on wooden buttons that will constantly appear almost at the same time as every attack of the cobra. When the cobra gets face to face with Apolonia, you will see how bees target you too (Because of the whole "competing" thing), but once you dodge them, the bees instead hit the cobra. You will appreciate the bees doing this until all the 6 lives of the cobra are gone and *bang*, boss defeated.

You can download and try the game by yourself here:
https://estudioskotsbek.github.io/juegos-en-powerpoint/p%C3%A1nico-en-el-jard%C3%ADn/p%C3%A1nicoeneljard%C3%ADn.ppsx

Any review or tip on this game will be appreciated! As for now, have a good day, afternoon or night!  Laughing

Last edited by Diéresis on Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022 Empty Re: Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022

Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:13 pm
Once again, the graphics, game-play and sounds all combine to make a well balanced and engaging game.

I played the game three times but could not get past level 6. Each time I failed at level 6 I was taken back to the start screen. Is this correct? I liked the other levels where, if I failed, I would only go back to the start of the level so could try again. Going back to the start screen was frustrating as I didn't want to go through all the previous levels again. Maybe it's just a misplaced hyperlink.

Update: On my 4th attempt at level 6, I did get to go back to the start of the level a few times, but then on another failed attempt, I went back to the start of the game again.

I assume that yourself and others are able to click on all the right flowers on level 6 with the speed required. I couldn't. When the time limit was up, I would have 1 or 2 un-clicked flowers remaining. It's probably just my poor mouse skills!

Overall though, I was really impressed with this.
Diéresis
Diéresis
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022 Empty Re: Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022

Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:02 pm
johnr wrote:Once again, the graphics, game-play and sounds all combine to make a well balanced and engaging game.

I played the game three times but could not get past level 6. Each time I failed at level 6 I was taken back to the start screen. Is this correct? I liked the other levels where, if I failed, I would only go back to the start of the level so could try again. Going back to the start screen was frustrating as I didn't want to go through all the previous levels again. Maybe it's just a misplaced hyperlink.

Update: On my 4th attempt at level 6, I did get to go back to the start of the level a few times, but then on another failed attempt, I went back to the start of the game again.

I assume that yourself and others are able to click on all the right flowers on level 6 with the speed required. I couldn't. When the time limit was up, I would have 1 or 2 un-clicked flowers remaining. It's probably just my poor mouse skills!

Overall though, I was really impressed with this.
We're glad you liked it, John! (Good luck with level 6 Pánico en el Jardín, PowerPoint game for August 2022 1f609) As for the misplaced hyperlink in the aforementioned level, we looked into that, and nothing wrong could be found (We also tested it before its release, if it takes you back to the start screen, it's not intentional). However, just in case something new is found, I will update by here.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:55 pm
Pretty solid fun game, and again impressed how fun this was without relying on any VBA!

I was able to beat the game just fine (but it took me several times after realizing which were the good flowers/bad flowers.) thank you touch screen!

Major kudos to you John for reaching Level 6 with a mouse. It's a two part level. There is one more level after that and it feels like a boss battle which you should be able to handle ok but be quick on your reflexes!
Diéresis
Diéresis
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:16 am
rusnakcreative wrote:Pretty solid fun game, and again impressed how fun this was without relying on any VBA!

I was able to beat the game just fine (but it took me several times after realizing which were the good flowers/bad flowers.) thank you touch screen!

Major kudos to you John for reaching Level 6 with a mouse. It's a two part level. There is one more level after that and it feels like a boss battle which you should be able to handle ok but be quick on your reflexes!

Thanks, Rusnak!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum