PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
Diéresis
Diéresis
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 Empty La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022

Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:00 pm
Hello, people from PowerPoint Creative. I have arrived here with this post to showcase the fifth PowerPoint game I developed with my friends. We present you "La Inspectora" ("The Inspector"), which was released just over an hour ago.

game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 Captur18

In this game, you are helping police detective cat, Copito, to find and catch a bunch of criminals as three of them were involved in an unsolved disappearance that turns out to be a murder, so this game boldly follows a tone darker than others.

Unlike our previous four games, this one is slightly more complex. When it comes to describing this 5-levels game, we can say that it has 2 segments:
The first segment, which covers levels 1 - 2, is about looking for items that you are told to search in the scenario via a list.
The second segment, which covers levels 3 - 5, is more action-esque, you will meet the criminals and have the opportunity to take care of them.

Instead of jumping right to level after level, this game has a map where you will have to click the spots with the "play" icon. The spots with a checkmark stand for the levels you already completed, they will remain unplayable for the rest of the game unless you restart.

In level 1, Copito is heading to catch a criminal rat, finding his hideout in an alley. The entrance door for his hideout is somehow locked from the outside with wooden tables nailed to the wall, a locked handle and the code to enter missing. Copito is hoping to find all the objects to open the door in the alleyway. This is where level 1 truly starts, you will have to find the following objects: A piece of paper with a code, a crowbar and a key. You will have to check behind trash bags, in trash containers and also in crates. If you find something you can click on, then click on it. Once you find the objects, click on them as well, they will be marked in the upper-right list as found.

game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 Captur19

Once you are done with finding the 3 objects, click on the door to open it and take the criminal rat by surprise. Copito will later arrest the rat and interrogate him. After the interrogation, Copito informs her dog boss about him; He turns out to be responsible for a disappearance, it turns out to be a murder this rat committed with 2 pals, a raccoon and a honey badger. Copito could only find out the location of the house where the trio would take their victims to, so after informing her boss, she decides to go there in hopes of finding more evidences and hints for the other criminals' locations.

In level 2, Copito arrives at the house, she finds out that there are sheets of paper where the criminales left locations for meetups along with dates. Conveniently, there was going to be a meetup between the rat and the raccoon, so she decides to be quick to look for objects. In this level, you are required to find 6 different objects: A cellphone, a shoe, a rope, a pistol, a knife and clothes. Once again, you will have to check everything in the scenario to find these stuff.

(Take note that levels 1 - 2 have a timer that shows up in the upper-left corner, it lasts almost 1 minute, so be quick to look for all the objects, especially in the second level)

When you find the 6 objects in level 2, make sure to press the exit button that will appear in the lower-right corner before the timer heads to its limit.

game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 Captur20

After Level 2, things switch from the "look-for-objects" segment to the action-oriented part. In Level 3, you meet the raccoon. This raccoon, surprised by our protagonist, tries to escape via his car (Which was probably stolen). Copito tries to reach the raccoon by using her own car, and so on, a chase starts. The raccoon will try to stop Copito from reaching him by throwing trash at her, you will have to click on the trash so Copito shoots at it with her gun. After a while, you have to click on a white button that wil appear to shoot at one of the wheels from the raccoon's car.

Once you manage to puncture a tire, the raccoon will start running by himself the fastest he can. In this phase, he will start throwing bombs at you, all you have to do is click on them before they hit you. You will have to shoot at a bunch of bombs until another white shooting button appears, giving you the chance to shoot the raccoon himself and catch him.

Right before Level 4, Copito informs her boss that she has obtained new information thanks to the raccoon; she now knows where the criminals' lair is located at. Her boss tells her she should go with her dart gun, and she heads out equipped with it. In Level 4, you are at the entrance of the honey badger's room, but turns out that other criminals have been hiding in there. In this level, criminals will appear around the scenario, you will have to click on them quickly so you can shoot them, make sure the rats don't hide in the crates and that the raccoons don't shoot you with their shotguns. You will have to shoot all the criminals until the level is marked as completed.

After the shooting, Copito meets the badger, who is surprised by the fact that she defeated his partners in crime. The badger jumps out of the window and falls on a jet ski, which he uses to escape. Copito finds out she can land on a jet ski as well, so she quickly rides one and tries to catch the badger, starting another chase. In Level 5, Copito is chasing the badger, who is gonna throw mines at her to blow her up, so you are gonna have to click in these tiny mines to shoot them. Be careful, because there are also gonna be mines in water that will head towards you. There will be 3 mines that you will have to shoot at to blow up the badger and his jet ski. When you are able to take care of all the mines, the badger's jet ski explodes and he will fall into the water, giving Copito the opportunity to arrest him.

After Level 5, you are presented with the ending screen, revealing that all the criminals have been arrested and their case of murders has been solved.

You can download and try the game by yourself here:
https://estudioskotsbek.github.io/juegos-en-powerpoint/la-inspectora/lainspectora.ppsx

Any review or tip on this game will be appreciated! As for now, have a good day, afternoon or night!  Very Happy

Last edited by Diéresis on Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 Empty Re: La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022

Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:53 am
Another excellent game! I haven't got through to the end yet. The running animal with the bombs has got me every time so far. (It would be nice to re-start at the running part rather than go through all the car chase obstacles again - but that's a minor point).

Once again, the style, graphics, gameplay and music all work together superbly.

My only complaint is about the music. I can't get that tune out of my head for days after playing!
Diéresis
Diéresis
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 Empty Re: La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022

Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:00 pm
johnr wrote:Another excellent game! I haven't got through to the end yet. The running animal with the bombs has got me every time so far. (It would be nice to re-start at the running part rather than go through all the car chase obstacles again - but that's a minor point).

Once again, the style, graphics, gameplay and music all work together superbly.

My only complaint is about the music. I can't get that tune out of my head for days after playing!

We're glad you liked our fifth game, John! Good luck with Level 3 by the way.

Reminder that we're not responsible for making tunes too catchy for the human ear and mind game - La Inspectora, PowerPoint game for September 2022 1f606.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum