PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
EdKev
EdKev
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Change timer (edit macro?) Empty Change timer (edit macro?)

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:41 am
I'm using the Pyramid game and I'd like to change the timer from 30 seconds to 1 minute. I assume this requires editing a macro. When I try that I run into a password protection. Can you give me a password?

BTW, the game is fantastic!
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Change timer (edit macro?) Empty Re: Change timer (edit macro?)

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 pm
Thanks EdKev! Glad you like the game so far, and thanks for joining!

I do not hand out my password, but what I could do is in the near future have a feature that allows you to set your own custom timer for the rounds and Final slides. No set date on when this will be done, as I've got a lot of personal issues to take care of at the moment. When things settle down, I'll be able to work on my games again in full swing.
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:43 am
EdKev wrote:I'm using the Pyramid game and I'd like to change the timer from 30 seconds to 1 minute. I assume this requires editing a macro. When I try that I run into a password protection. Can you give me a password?

BTW, the game is fantastic!

Ed, I have made some time to make a couple modifications based off your request. Check out version 4.0 here.

Not only does it have the change the timer length, but also it's easier to modify scores in case you need to manually adjust them (rather than adding or subtracting by 1.) Let me know how it works for you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum