PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

game - ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2! Empty ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2!

Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:29 pm
This is a revamp of the previous Robobox game. It now has a very different gameplay.

It's still just the one opponent. Not a tournament with different opponents. This version has taken over 200 slides to make and I'm not feeling inclined at the moment to do the same for different opponents. However, getting to a knockout is not so easy and it's more realistic with sparring between punches (made of gifs).

Download the game from here: ROBOBOX

Here's the opening slide and the instructions:

game - ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2! 2023-03-03-8

game - ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2! 2023-03-03-9

I've also made an educational Question & Answer game. More info here: ROBOBOX ED.

Last edited by johnr on Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

game - ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2! Empty Re: ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2!

Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:21 pm
In my "Wrestle Camp 2"-game, there is actually a knockout on-mouse-over hyperlink, but its availability on its slide is very short: I believe 0.03 seconds in length, before it disappears until reloaded by its buffer-slide.  This means that each match lasts a varying amount of time, unless players discover another victory-strategy.  In the second episode, though, we'll be adding "Wrestling-Weapons", such as "Tables, Ladders, And Chairs", so the way to win won't always be so apparent.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

game - ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2! Empty Re: ROBOBOX - Fight game - ROUND 2!

Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:05 am
It's amazing how addicitive and well written your games continue to be!

I really enjoy punching away with ROBOX. I keep loosing because I'm not sure which region of the fighter has the hidden triggers: head to waist? Lower? Arms? While I'm rather nervously moving my cursor around the fighter and watching for it to change shape, I get beaten in the meantime. Still - I keep coming back for more!
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:10 am
Thanks Jarek.

The trigger can be anywhere on the boxer from head to toe. I usually do a diagonal left to right, moving either from top to bottom or bottom to top.

Jarek likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum