PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.  Empty Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.

Wed May 03, 2023 9:55 am
Dear Japan,

You think your toilets with the built in bidets are so fancy and hygienic. They're not... They suck...

Bacteria and ... umm... "human offerings" often get trapped in the space between the bottom of the electrical housing of the seat and the top of the toilet bowl. The only way to completely clean the toilet is to remove the seat from the bowl; however, there's an electrical ground wire and water hose with a proprietary clamp connected to the darn thing. There's also no feature to extend the bidet nozzle for cleaning. 

Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.  1088810

In summation. These things are expensive and disgusting.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.  Empty Re: Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.

Thu May 11, 2023 4:20 am
lol!
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.  Empty Re: Dear Japan: I hate your fancy electric toilets.

Thu May 11, 2023 7:41 am

But it only brings you "happy poopy time!" Thanks futurama, for now forever ingraining that phrase whenever I see any fancy toilets  Laughing
matto
matto
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Tue May 16, 2023 5:28 am
I had to pause and think of my favorite futurama joke for a minute, but I settled on this.  lol!  

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum