PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
dzignertj
dzignertj
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site. Empty Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site.

Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:02 pm
Dzigner, home-based freelancer, part-time teacher. I love to design quizzes to involve and inspire kids I teach. Hoping to get ideas, materials, and support from this forum.
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site. Empty Re: Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site.

Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:23 pm
Ooo, hello! I hope the forum can give you some inspiration for your projects.

I'm Hype, or Hypela, or Hooperon, or C8, or Ceight, or any parts of my name you feel comfortable referring me as. Pseudonym, obviously.

Anyways, feel free to send me a message if you need anything, I'll try helping as much as I could. Looking forward to seeing you around and your stuff~
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site. Empty So, you wish to learn a lot more about things that PowerPoint can do, eh? I'm here for you!

Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:22 pm
dzignertj wrote:Dzigner, home-based freelancer, part-time teacher. I love to design quizzes to involve and inspire kids I teach. Hoping to get ideas, materials, and support from this forum.

JadeJohnson here, I am known sheerly for pushing PowerPoint beyond its intended use-specifications.  Feel free to check-out some of my best works over at:
https://gamejolt.com/@jadejohnsonindustries/games ,
namely, "Wrestle Camp 2", "Giga Street Fighter II", "Bebe's Art Studio", "Entity Expedition", "Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (PowerPoint edition)", "Big Sean - Only 2", and "JadeOme™"; 
however, please do feel free to try any titles we here at "JadeJohnson Industries™" have made that you wish to play, in which you are interested, or about which you are curious!  I'm here to help folks get the absolute most out of PowerPoint, so if you ever wonder how I pulled anything off, please do not be afraid to inquire.
Sponsored content

Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site. Empty Re: Hello, Hoping to learn a lot from this site.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum