PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY!

Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:41 pm
Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that we now have Mike's game to score, and Mike has all the games to score!

As mentioned before, please PM me with any outstanding scores by the deadline of Monday 29th June.

Scores out of 10 (+ any comments) to be given against each of the criteria of:

• Skill in application of triggers (Challenge theme)
  • Other technical PPT skills
  • Style / Graphics / Look & Feel
  • Gameplay mechanics / process
  • Playability / engagement / enjoyment

Thank you.
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY!

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 am
Has anyone managed to pass this game?

MiniGame3 - The Maze2

Hint: whatever you do at any time avoid stepping on the very center tile.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:27 am
Hi guys,

Can you hold fire on responding to Jarek's request until the results and comments are out for the challenge please?

If there are no objections i will publish the results tomorrow - otherwise it will be first thing Tuesday 30th.

Thank you.
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:35 am
i have no objections . please i want the results as soon as possible.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:39 am
Ok - I hear you!

I'm sure Mike will have no objections so I'll publish the results today. Quite soon.
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator

THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY! - Page 3 Empty 9th PPC Challenge: TRIGGER HAPPY - THE RESULTS

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:28 am
Ok.....Here are the results:

The scores at the top are the total scores from each person who judged your game with a grand total on the right.

I don't think I can do it from my side, so Mike: could you please add 10 reputation points for Houtarou Oreki, and 5 points for Jarek.

Well done everybody, and huge thanks for taking the time and trouble to make and submit your games.

I'm grateful for the comments on my games, and I'm sure that all of us will learn from the feedback and the experience - which is why we are here!

THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY! - Page 3 Results_1

THE RE-BIRTH OF THE PPC CHALLENGES! - Challenge number 9 - TRIGGER HAPPY! - Page 3 Results-2
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:42 am
YAAY!!!!! im so surprised by the results !!! Thank you very much!!!! affraid Shocked Very Happy 
i was thinking of a randomiser but that could have taken longer than i was expecting so i will post the updated version on games section soon.
if you guys have more suggestions please do tell me, i will think about that too
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 am
I think you have brought up a really good point here.

If anyone wants to, they can adjust their challenge games based on the feedback received and re-post them to the main Games forum. No pressure, no time limit but if you have been given any ideas for possible improvements, why not have a go at making them?!
rusnakcreative
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:24 am
johnr wrote:I think you have brought up a really good point here.

If anyone wants to, they can adjust their challenge games based on the feedback received and re-post them to the main Games forum. No pressure, no time limit but if you have been given any ideas for possible improvements, why not have a go at making them?!

The Color Maze may make a comeback with help from VBA. It was tough to go back to using strictly triggered animations. I originally had all the circles as one group, and any time you clicked on any part of that group, the maze would change colors. It was a neat concept, but not much of a game, nor did I have 10 triggers. Color Maze could be a new part of my Arduous Arrow Adventure, which by the way, anyone can download and make their own! Arduous Arrow Adventure
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum