PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

point - Lost - a point and click style Mystery game(sort of..) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost - a point and click style Mystery game(sort of..)

Sun May 17, 2020 2:44 pm
I'm going to get to the end of this game if it kills me!!

Btw, while there are a few people in this thread, has anyone had a chance to check out CABIN FEVER yet? Or are you all too scared!!!! Twisted Evil
Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

point - Lost - a point and click style Mystery game(sort of..) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost - a point and click style Mystery game(sort of..)

Sun May 17, 2020 9:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sure ! I will check out !!
Renovatio
Renovatio
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:11 am
Hi, Houtarou Oreki !

Could you be so kind to give any links where I may learn to create macros you've used? I am mostly interested to learn how to get items to menu and use them on other slide. Thanks

Houtarou Oreki likes this post

Houtarou Oreki
Houtarou Oreki
PPT Creator
PPT Creator

Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:36 pm
@Renovatio Sorry for the awfully late reply. 
there's a udemy course which i did. this is the link for it:
https://www.udemy.com/share/102a4M3@r3kACDiQXgGfpBOWm3nSlZJ9N9Lb4yHxA730ykXtH8GymnHjKQ8bVgVTbf8WApbgUA==/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum