PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

"Wrestle Camp 2" is officially in development!  Check-out a 4K cutscene and some news on the game here: Empty "Wrestle Camp 2" is officially in development! Check-out a 4K cutscene and some news on the game here:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:04 pm
Before we get to the good-stuff, let's talk development-strategies:

"After learning how easy it was to win the first game in the "Wrestle Camp"-series, I got to thinking about how I could improve the controls for the second iteration.  I must've spent days trying to think of an alternate control-scheme, until I came here and presented the first title to you "folks (I don't always succeed, but I try to stay as gender-inclusive as possible with my language, except when talking about certain characters or individuals who's both genders and pronouns I actually know)".

Anyway, post one of you great people telling me that you found enjoyment in randomly moving the cursor to control both fighters, I thought of how my "Mouse Pie™"-engine worked.  Essentially, it's a beyond-screen-filling, spinning wheel divided into twelfths, each one containing a different hyperlink. 

If I were to

1. slightly-increase the rotation-speed,

2. layer multiple Mouse Pies using staggered delays on a series of "Blink With Previous"-animations,

3. alternate the rotation-direction of each wheel in the staggered sequence,

4. add more moves to the game,

5. randomly rotate each placed-wheel in the PPT editor to a different starting-offset point using ALT+Left-slash-Right, and

6. (here's the key part) set all the hyperlinks to "On Mouse Over"-ones;

I could essentially make one of the best 2.5D PowerPoint-fighting-games of all time!

Now, for the good-stuff: I say 2.5D, because "Wrestle Camp 2" will have its entrances and cutscenes rendered in real-time in full-3D, but its matches will still resemble the classic 2D play-style you've come to know and love from the first game (however, with smoother animations for all non-classic moves)!

Here's an example of one of the full-3D cutscenes that happens after winning a match aGainst Brandy Johnson, as Dr. Bradley Cutler, MD:
Watch it here.

Finally,,

1. some good news on the new PowerPoint-fighting-game development-platform we're making, and also

2. a challenge we're facing whilst developing Wrestle Camp 2 itself.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated regarding item two on that latter list, especially if you are a master at 3D-modelling; thank you so very much.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum