PowerPoint Creative
PowerPoint Creative

Go down
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform Empty Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:08 pm

Welcome To "Wrestle Camp"!

Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform 5d0962f8c18af-mtv7pvud
Dig a typical match!

Eight Days. One Goal: To Get? Out, ALIVE! Do you have what it takes to survive eight brutal days of Wrestle Camp, and face your all time rival in an all out brawl to the death? Find out right here, right now, only at "WRESTLE CAMP"!

Controls:

Player 1 (Objective Fighter [Story Driver {Must Win To Advance}]):
Point to upper left corner: kick.
Point to lower left corner: punch.
Point to upper left while opponent is grounded: stamp.
Point to lower left while opponent is grounded: pin and knock out opponent.
Point away from and back to left side while pinning: cancel.
Click left edge: knock out damaged opponent.
Point to right side while pinned: kick out.

Player 2 (Opposing Challenger [Must Be Defeated To Advance]):
Point to upper right corner: kick.
Point to lower right corner: punch.
Point to upper right while opponent is grounded: stamp.
Point to lower right while opponent is grounded: pin and knock out opponent.
Point away from and back to right side while pinning: cancel.
Click right edge: knock out damaged opponent.
Point to left side while pinned: kick out.

Get the full-sized game here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/188stiwist1qfw5/Wrestle%20Camp.ppsx?dl=1

Or select the nightmare-fuelishly-shrunken variant here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ve09ndhqk614op/Wrestle%20Camp%20S.ppsx?dl=1

And guess what, Wrestle Campers? You're getting a sequel, too!

Please enjoy, and as always, "Happy Jading!™"

DISCLAIMERS:

All non “JadeJohnson Industries™”, “JadeJohnson Films™”, “JadeJohnson Games™”, “JadeJohnson Mobile™”, and or “JadeJohnson Records™” trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners.

The WWE logos, characters, wrestlers, moves, stories, Titantrons, entrances, themes, and other motifs are trademarks of World Wrestling Entertainment and its subsidiaries.

The developers of this game are in no way affiliated with the WWE. This is strictly a fan made oeuvre and is in no way trying to either pass as being backed by the WWE or gain the support of said faction.

This game is for entertainment purposes only, and JadeJohnson Games™ does not own any part of that which it did not create.

JadeJohnson Games™ is not responsible for any misconductive creations and or other actions by players, whether legal or illicit.

All trademarks of any other companies and or individuals besides those of JadeJohnson Games™ and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are the sole property of their respective rightsholders.

THANK YOU!

Game Content Age-Rating:
Teen:

Content Descriptors:
Intense Violence,
Realistic Bloodshed,
Partial Unclothedness,
Sensual Ideas,
Comic Mischief.

PS: Sorry for posting aGain, I couldn't get the links to turn-out right, because of this site apparently using an outdated variant of HTML or something: I'm not entirely-sure what's going on here.
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform Empty Re: Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:23 am
Ariana Grande vs Luigi, truly the most anticipated fight of this millenium.

---- Serious mode on ----

Some questions you gotta ask yourself before adding all these features, "would it benefit the gameplay? would players find it enjoyable?"

Why would I use 'kick' or 'punch' if I can just do the 'pin-&-knock' move and win instantaneously? Why is there a 'cancel-move' in the first place? I mean, why would I want to drag the fight any longer if I could just win?

Wrestle Camp is bloated with all these unnecessary feature that doesn't contribute to the central gameplay mechanic (if there is any at all), that I find it difficult to have any reason to push-on through and continued playing the game. (of course, I pushed through to the end so I can write this feedback properly)

Then to close it all off, I am greeted with a pokemon-esque turn-based battle sequence that doesn't give me any clue as to how I could defeat my opponent, how many health does my opponent or even I have left, why do I have options that seemingly do nothing, and a plethora of other vague elements I couldn't recall from the top of my head.

Granted, you might've had a valid reason to back-up my statement as to why all these features are added and stays up to the final build of the game and the release version. But as a game developer, it is your responsibility to teach your players about the mechanics of your game and you didn't succeed in teaching me that.

But to end this review on a positive note, let me tell you this experience of mine during the game. When I first boot Wrestle Camp up, I just glanced at the guide you put up there for a split second and then played the game exclusively by shaking my mouse semi-randomly as erratic as I could, hoping I'd touch the right trigger to enable the key-to-victory sequence (which is the pin-and-knock). And to be completely honest, I find that particular experience to be the most enjoyable.

So here is a task I'm entrusting you, figure out how to turn "erratic mouse shaking movement" into a fun gameplay mechanic that mattered to the game as a whole.

---- Serious mode off ----

You know what this game reminds me of? Furpocolypse!
https://powerpointcreative.forumotion.com/t173-furpocolypse-ep-1
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
JadeJohnsonIndustries™
PPT Master
PPT Master
Location : I can presently be found at my current interdimensional coordinates.
https://gamejolt.com/@JadeJohnsonIndustries/games

Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform Empty Re: Wrestle Camp: A Fully Playable PowerPoint Professional Wrestling Game — Powered By The WWE 2K Community Creations Platform

Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:13 pm
!C8Hypela/M!!fN+hj5w wrote:Ariana Grande vs Luigi, truly the most anticipated fight of this millenium.

---- Serious mode on ----
Granted, you might've had a valid reason to back-up my statement as to why all these features are added and stays up to the final build of the game and the release version. But as a game developer, it is your responsibility to teach your players about the mechanics of your game and you didn't succeed in teaching me that.

But to end this review on a positive note, let me tell you this experience of mine during the game. When I first boot Wrestle Camp up, I just glanced at the guide you put up there for a split second and then played the game exclusively by shaking my mouse semi-randomly as erratic as I could, hoping I'd touch the right trigger to enable the key-to-victory sequence (which is the pin-and-knock). And to be completely honest, I find that particular experience to be the most enjoyable.

So here is a task I'm entrusting you, figure out how to turn "erratic mouse shaking movement" into a fun gameplay mechanic that mattered to the game as a whole.

---- Serious mode off ----

Yeah, that was back before I knew that tutorials were actually necessary, and I have actually improved the RPG-battle system since that game came-out.  As for the easiness of becoming a victor, have you tried playing the roll of either side and trying to win aGainst another real-world player in person?  It gets really intense!

That being said, though, I do plan to majorly-upgrade the play-system in the sequel, complete with all-new mechanics, and yes, new moves, with it being much harder to pin and knock-out your opponent.  The first game was based on one of my company's predecessors's old titles, and although I did fix all the glitches of that engine's original controls, I did not at that time know how to ensure that matches were harder to win overall.  For that, I apologize.

I'm still working out the basics, but now that you said that the random pointing-device-shaking was probably your favourite part of the entire game, I'm definitely going to do my best to ensure that said mechanic becomes a core aspect of the gameplay.  I'm also going to add many-more access-points, so that, in combination with different hyperlinks per same location across-consecutive-slides, no two matches might be the exact same. 

Basically, think of this game as the WWE 2K20 of PowerPoint Wrestling Games, and the sequel as its WWE 2K22.

In other words,

"<Wrestle Camp 2> — It Hits Different!"

Updates:
One.  I actually quoted you this time, now that I figured out how to do that with my awful eyes.

Two.  Although the version here of the game's direct sequel is highly-outdated, you can test-out our new risk-versus reward system right now, a system I learned-about from Masahiro Sakurai:
https://gamejolt.com/games/Wrestle-Camp2/677574
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum