Go down
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Lack of new games - An explanation Empty Lack of new games - An explanation

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:39 am
Any regular viewers of this forum will be aware that I haven't posted any new PPT games or tutorials for quite a long time. The reason for this is that since joining an art group, the production of artwork and related products has taken up just about all of my spare time.

I am on the group's committee and administer its website, where each member of this small group has their own gallery. Here is the link to mine if anyone would like to take a look: JR's GALLERY. Feel free to have a look around the site as well.

One other thing I have done for the group is open a shop on Etsy for the sale of digital images of member's paintings. You can support the shop simply by viewing some of the pages. Again, feel free to have a look (Please!!!). Quite a few of my paintings are available as downloadable images. https://rocheartstore.etsy.com Unfortunately, getting people to even view (let alone buy) anything on Etsy is very difficult.

As an offshoot of the fluid-art / acrylic pouring works, I make coasters, fridge magnets, keyrings and various types of jewellery. I have booked a stall at a local craft fair running at the end of April '24 to see if I can sell a few items. I had some for sale at our last art exhibition, and they sold pretty well.

Anyway...this is why PPT has taken a back seat for a while, but I may well get inspired to do some more at some point in the future. Who knows?!
Jarek
Jarek
Featured Creator
Featured Creator

Lack of new games - An explanation Empty Re: Lack of new games - An explanation

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:14 am
Well, well, well... the Jack John of All Trades!

I'm really happy to hear you're doing well in so many different areas of interest. Or should I say only one - ARTS & CREATIVITY.

Why don't you PM me with some photos of your doings?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum