Go down
KygekDev
KygekDev
Aspiring PPT Creator
Aspiring PPT Creator
https://kygekteam.org

Good News Empty Good News

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:41 am
I've recently installed Office 2010, for compatibility reasons with future developments of my PowerPoint Games. So starting from this post was posted, every game and version that is released has been tested using Office 365 and Office 2010. I'll keep developing games on Office 365 unless there's a compatibility issue that prevents the game from running on older versions of Office. Lastly, I've tested Cursor Maze on PowerPoint 2010 and there is almost no bugs, except the music that rewinds back when entering back to the main menu. So, if you happens to have PowerPoint 2010 and above, you can enjoy the game!

NOTE: I will try to fix the music bug on version 2.0.0-BETA3. I will also update the README.md and post description soon! If you have any feedbacks, feel free to reply here or contact me via Discord (KygekDev#6415) if you want to be my collaborator or if you need to.

- KygekDev

GamesByTim likes this post

hAnKypAnKy70
hAnKypAnKy70
I'm New to PPC!
I'm New to PPC!

Good News Empty Help!!!!

Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:31 pm
I need help and tia to anyone that can help me.
I've not been able to see my kids now for ages Nd wandered if there is a game called "Cluedo' for PowerPoint please 👍👍
johnr
johnr
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.powerpointgames.uk

Good News Empty Re: Good News

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:30 am
Hi, and welcome to the Forum.

I have made a PowerPoint game that works like Cluedo.

You can download it here: Murder in Horyd House

You can also see the forum thread on it with some screen shots etc here: ttps://powerpointcreative.forumotion.com/t265-murder-in-horyd-house-cluedo-clue
Sponsored content

Good News Empty Re: Good News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum